Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 196 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Rico is obviously fishing for drama, maybe best leaving him to it and not getting wound up at him.

This

If I was young emigrating would be high on my list of priorities this fucking electorate are so damm fucking thick its embarrassing this cunt will destroy this country .

Any working person is going to get shafted to within an inch of there lives .

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Who’s gloating you prick. This is awful. Anyone but Corbyn would have pissed this.  

Anyone but Corbyn would have pissed the last election.

It's not just Corbyn. It's Labour in general. They are just utterly clueless at the moment. Their campaign team should be sacked as well.

I've been a Labour voter all my life and never felt so disillusioned with them.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Rico is obviously fishing for drama, maybe best leaving him to it and not getting wound up at him.

Ha. I’m sure if JC had won it’d be a magnanimous victory. Shouldn’t you be more worried about counting conspiracy?

A robust opposition is essential.  You lot backed the wrong horse.  All the celebs backing him, the backslapping, the songs. Load of bollocks. 

• Downvote 4

Just now, Tj hooker said:

If I was young emigrating would be high on my list of priorities this fucking electorate are so damm fucking thick its embarrassing this cunt will destroy this country .

Any working person is going to get shafted to within an inch of there lives .

The problem is a lot of the English speaking world has the same bunch of fucking greedy selfish bastards in charge, US, AUS, led by absolute shite hawks, so yer looking at Ireland, Canada or NZ.

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Stop quoting the cunt, as usual he's juts looking for confrontation to fill that void in his life. Just a massive man child with cash, sad bastard. 

Fair point, fellas. 

Just now, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

It's not just Corbyn. It's Labour in general. They are just utterly clueless at the moment. Their campaign team should be sacked as well.

Correct. 

Don’t worry though, all the lists will be torn up now. 

Labour are done for, this is depressing as fuck. I just can't comprehend such a comprehensive Tory majority. Fuck this country, fuck the selfish cunts in charge and the naive idiots that think saving a few quid a month in tax and leaving the EU is a good thing. 

6 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The exit poll may yet prove to be overly optimistic, who knows which way it will be out.

Clinging to the fact it’s just 20,000 voters from 140 seats, but the obvious worry is how accurate the exit poll has been in the last few elections, so the method seems sound.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Not gonna be that far out the cunts haven't won a majority.

I meant overly optimistic for Labour mate.

Its over.

5 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

It won't be far off.

It won’t be far off, what I mean is the Tories may yet have won more seats as much as they have won less.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

Clinging to the fact it’s just 20,000 voters from 140 seats, but the obvious worry is how accurate the exit poll has been in the last few elections, so the method seems sound.

Yeah, it’s over mate.

I meant that the Tories may yet have won more than estimated.

We should be careful what we wish for.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Already looking older than his dad.

Well I hope all the Labour leavers are satisfied.

You have all enabled this fucking shit storm. You've all sold out your party and your heritage just to enable a tory hard right no deal brexit.

Fucking cunts all of you.

Nb.   Fuck knows why I 've qouted Duffman.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

After this variety of Labour was rejected so comprehensively in 1983, I honestly can't fathom why they thought people's appetite for it would have increased?

One - one - Labour leader has won a general election in the last 45 years, and they want to put him in jail. If that's not indicative of the malaise on the left, I don't know what is.

I find it very depressing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

After this variety of Labour was rejeted so comprehensively in 1983, I honestly can't fathom why they thought people's appetite for it would have increased?

One - one - Labour leader has won a general election in the last 45 years, and they want to put him in jail. If that's not indicative of the malaise on the left, I don't know what is.

I find it very depressing.

Chuka looks like he has lost to Labour. 

Just now, Karl_b said:

Labour are done for, this is depressing as fuck. I just can't comprehend such a comprehensive Tory majority. Fuck this country, fuck the selfish cunts in charge and the naive idiots that think saving a few quid a month in tax and leaving the EU is a good thing. 

I wouldn't say they are done for. The Tories now have to oversee Brexit and the transition period which will end up just as messy as the initial deal agreement or worse. A no Deal Brexit is possible as many have said, but that would be a disaster. Tories may act the cunts for so long, but it could be their party that suffers more in the long run. 

Swinson lost her seat? 

Corbyn is gone. I still love the bones of him. And I will see how the party moves from here. If it goes back towards the centre ground, I'll have to strongly consider resigning my membership. 

The lesson to teach your children is that cunts always prosper, and that people who are served a spoonful of shit will always beg for seconds.

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

That Channel 4 News focus group video I posted recently with a load of Brummies seems to have been very representative of the intelligence out there.

Fixed it for you

• Upvote 1