You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 39% (-3)
LDEM: 12% (+1)
SNP: 4% (-1)
BREX: 3% (-1)
GRN: 3% (-1)

via @YouGov, 07 - 09 Dec
Chgs. w/ 05 - 06 Dec

https://t.co/QxlzvL9sq6

Now this I can get onboard with hopefully that shameful video is taking its toll 

It doesn't look great for Labour, that... 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

LAB: 36% (+3)

via @YouGov, 07 - 09 Dec
Chgs. w/ 05 - 06 Dec

Now this I can get onboard with hopefully that shameful video is taking its toll on those bastard Tories 

Also, check it's not the blag BritainErects poll that's being circulated. 

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I didn't take that into account, the LD have said they will support the Tory deal if they give a referendum on it. That is possibly the most likely outcome. 

However, I can also see Labour trying to push through some of their manifesto pledges. Who could possibly vote against the WASPI payout ? Jo Swinson?? Who could possibly vote against £10 minimum wage immediately ? Jo Swinson??

13 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

LAB: 36% (+3)

via @YouGov, 07 - 09 Dec
Chgs. w/ 05 - 06 Dec

Now this I can get onboard with hopefully that shameful video is taking its toll on those bastard Tories 

Yeah this is fake mate.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He’s not stopped lying from the beginning of the campaign. It shouldn’t be surprising but it is actually quite scary how brazen he is. He said in the local news last week that his campaign manager was “set upon by a group of ‘Labour activists’” after a hustings in Newmarket. There’s a video showing that it was just one old lady asking why Hancock couldn’t be arsed showing up. The truth is irrelevant. He’ll say whatever he can spin and ignore everything else. It’s a hell of a coincidence that this random person who was ‘hacked’ has some links to him. 

There’s been some confusion in our branch and I’ve been mistakenly put forward to go and be a counting agent on Thursday. I’m not gonna go, obviously. Mainly because I can’t be arsed staying out all night doing something I’d feel massively out of place doing. But also because if the exit polls say Tory majority I want to keep the option of fucking it off and going to bed early, instead of being stuck in the same room as that slippery lying twat while he’s acting all smug in victory. Even the thought of it makes me angry. 

where were you at half time in Istanbul? get down there and give the prick a massive clap if he gets taken out, if he squeaks through, throw a johnny full of primula cream spread at him.

• Upvote 1

Wonderful. This is right up there with Greg Knight's campaign ad from the last election. I'd link it to remind people but I don't think it's safe for mental health, or maybe even the fabric of the internet or the universe to have both that ad and this one placed next to each other.

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Wonderful. This is right up there with Greg Knight's campaign ad from the last election. I'd link it to remind people but I don't think it's safe for mental health, or maybe even the fabric of the internet or the universe to have both that ad and this one placed next to each other.

freddie starr looks like shit since he died

• Upvote 1

The main thing that bugs me at the moment is seeing the ads Corbyn links on twitter and thinking of all the good ideas in them along with all of the effort put in by people all around the country knocking on doors campaigning for Labour, and all we seem to be able to hope for is a fucking hung parliament. All of that time and hard work spent just for that, if we're lucky enough, and mainly thanks to a load of Brexit loons trying to vote in a far right gov.

It's sad thinking how much Corbyn as PM could change so much in this country for the better but that it looks way less likely we'll ever see it. If he steps down soon I really hope they don't fuck it up and that they get another decent person as leader next. Someone that can maintain and then hopefully improve on the progress that's been made so far once they get settled in.

• Upvote 3