Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 163 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

8 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

People need to stop pretending this didn't happen. I've seen the proof a punch was thrown. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11643352

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Shithouse didn’t even look at the photo.

Only just seen the interview where the ITV bloke was trying to get him to look at the Photo and he just turned it into his usual crap about investing in the NHS but not whilst they have a Government still tied up in wranglings with the EU. The man is an utter cunt. 

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's getting beyond parody now. Someone who has been admired for decades now disavowed because he may vote differently to you. I can't even.

Unless BJ took an opportunity to photobomb there then Barnes should have been nowhere fucking near the cunt. If he knew BJ was going to be there then it makes it even worse.

He's stood next to the cunt who's shown nothing but contempt for this city and it's people. The same cunt who also waded in to the smear campaign against us too.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

... If somebody stands with him, it bothers me. Cancel him? Disavow him? No. Just don't really like it, if it's even true that is.

I am not sure I know how to cancel someone.

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

I am not sure I know how to cancel someone.

You’ll need a few thousand (at least) in your bank account, and access to the dark web via the Tor browser...

Ed Vaizey now defending Johnson over not looking at the picture of the young lad in the hospital. Apparently Johnson was put off the way the phone was thrust in his face, the media are praising themselves.

The media has overblown its own role in this election, seems odd they are trying to spin this.

3 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Ed Vaizey now defending Johnson over not looking at the picture of the young lad in the hospital. Apparently Johnson was put off the way the phone was thrust in his face, the media are praising themselves.

The media has overblown its own role in this election, seems odd they are trying to spin this.

Can someone thrust a porcupine in his face next time

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Haha. This is great. 

Hahaha thats excellent. Started off like a Modern Toss sketch 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Swinson getting a roasting here 

To give her credit though, she hasn't hidden away during the election campaign. 

You hear her whinging fucking drone on every debate that's been on. 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

You hear her whinging fucking drone on every debate that's been on. 

She won't miss out on any publicity that one. Layla Moran will have her job off her in no time. 

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

That's why Lib Dem support has been drifting downwards for weeks.