You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Kosovans supporting someone who opposed intervention to prevent their genocide. Humanity has jumped the shark.

Maybe the "genocide" was just an excuse for a North Atlantic Terrorist Organization bombing raid, and maybe Corbyn knew that.

If you look at the instagram post you can click on an arrow as well which reveals several pages of information as to why she's chosen Labour, including parts of the Labour manifesto and comparisons with the Tories. The Tories are absolute cunts and don't give a shit about most of the people in this country, good on her for wanting an alternative like so many others.

Each of those people will be relying on public services that the tories have destroyed. I hate this “ where is the money from “ argument levied at people who want to properly resource public services. I’m happy to pay a bit more tax ( even on my average wage ) to fund the NHS cos I have needed it, will need it again at some point and there are millions of people who need it every day. 

When I get into these arguments,  with supposed intelligent people, and ask whether that want a properly funded health and social care service, they all reply yes but don’t want to pay anything for it. 

The Tory cunts have succeeded in putting peoples brains in their pockets 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Maybe the "genocide" was just an excuse for a North Atlantic Terrorist Organization bombing raid, and maybe Corbyn knew that.

If you look at the instagram post you can click on an arrow as well which reveals several pages of information as to why she's chosen Labour, including parts of the Labour manifesto and comparisons with the Tories. The Tories are absolute cunts and don't give a shit about most of the people in this country, good on her for wanting an alternative like so many others.

I reckon she's probably going to be earning over 80K this year as well. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

That wasn't good. Not good at all.

38 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

When I get into these arguments,  with supposed intelligent people, and ask whether that want a properly funded health and social care service, they all reply yes but don’t want to pay anything for it

Forget about intelligence. Institutionalised goes right back to medieval times. Time to make Britain Great again for the few the rest of you peasants get back to your hovels back to the good old days . Even Baldrick saw through the elitist suppression at the end. 

46 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Each of those people will be relying on public services that the tories have destroyed. I hate this “ where is the money from “ argument levied at people who want to properly resource public services. I’m happy to pay a bit more tax ( even on my average wage ) to fund the NHS cos I have needed it, will need it again at some point and there are millions of people who need it every day. 

When I get into these arguments,  with supposed intelligent people, and ask whether that want a properly funded health and social care service, they all reply yes but don’t want to pay anything for it. 

The Tory cunts have succeeded in putting peoples brains in their pockets 

The real problem is they all want it for themselves and aren't arsed if others have it. A large proportion of Tory voters have great private health plans that allow them to queue jump, so it doesn't matter to them if there's waiting lists at record levels. The section of Tory voters I'll never understand are the pensioners. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

On the NHS/Russia, which seems to be one of today's doses of propaganda to distract from anything but the mess the Tories have made and will carry on making if elected :

Russian leak that smears Corbyn = justifiable investigatory journalism

Russian leak that exposes conservative lies = National security issue  

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This is depressing as fuck if you want the Tories out.

Fucking hell.Utterly depressing.Usually reluctant to say ‘these cunts will get what they deserve when they vote Tory’ but not this lot.

So they say Corbyn is untrustworthy but give no reasons why.Contrast this with Johnson. “He’ll always give you an answer - even if it’s a lie hahaha he’s just a loveable buffoon.”

Jesus fucking wept what in the name of fuck is wrong with these cunts.

• Upvote 1