You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

8 hours ago, Stickman said:

Be interesting to see if Neil calls on Johnson to apologise for calling gay people "bum boys" and  his numerous racist remarks about Muslim's and  black people

I'm sure Laura will be tweeting this later.....Or probably not

EKXf_Q_X0AAnFNk.jpg

What's the provenance of this letter? It turns out the given telephone number doesn't exist and the address is a bakery.

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

They did it to sell advertising.  Let’s not pretend otherwise.  

Novara media don’t even pay their journalists do they? Gig economy or communism? 

It’s not the job of the 4th estate though is it? You know proper fucking investigative journalism. It’s too Tewa d far between,Paul foot and John Pilger used to Write for the Mitror.

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What's the provenance of this letter? It turns out the given telephone number doesn't exist and the address is a bakery.

No idea about the provenance, but the phone number appears to exist- https://www.phonecall-info.co.uk/number/02034751067 - or at least be a valid landline number.

The address looks to be the flat above the bakery, not the bakery itself, maybe a PO Box?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.5705502,-0.0786697,3a,34.1y,172.13h,95.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKmZXs1ZIo4348X6TtsZf-w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moof said:

Apparently the antisemitism campaigners are attempting to get this woman sacked from her job as a teacher... because of this “antisemitic” tweet. What an utterly utterly broken, cynical group of supercunts that lot are 

ABA94368-BD68-4090-A32A-719BD4C05D28.jpeg

Who is she?

7 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Fair. I’m just finding it very difficult to care about some rando deactivating their twitter account. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way.

If you read my post again I didn’t mention deactivating twitter accounts, I mentioned people trying to get her sacked from her real life job as a teacher. Slightly more sinister, you’ll agree?

4 minutes ago, moof said:

If you read my post again I didn’t mention deactivating twitter accounts, I mentioned people trying to get her sacked from her real life job as a teacher. Slightly more sinister, you’ll agree?

Yeah fair, searched for her name on Twitter, and loads of tweets from people celebrating that she deleted her account. Yeah I don’t think her tweet is anti-semitic but perhaps not wise to add fuel to the fire at the moment. I’d rather the party impose a moratorium on their members from posting anything to do with Israel/Palestine, at least until the election. 

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Yeah fair, searched for her name on Twitter, and loads of tweets from people celebrating that she deleted her account. Yeah I don’t think her tweet is anti-semitic but perhaps not wise to add fuel to the fire at the moment. I’d rather the party impose a moratorium on their members from posting anything to do with Israel/Palestine, at least until the election. 

With respect, mate. That’s absolutely ridiculous 

So the BBC and Andrew Neil have caused Labour to have 24 hours negative coverage after an aggressive interview and it turns out they don't even have an agreement in place to put Boris through the same ordeal. He's now obviously backtracking. I'm assuming the BBC will now be in deep shit for deeply biased coverage?