You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

8 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Andrew Neill and BBC have NOT secured a slot with Johnson as yet.  Swinson and Farage next two takes it up to 6 December I think. Absolute lying coward.

Yeah it was obvious really. They don't want Johnson going anywhere near an interview.

31 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Yes, just downloaded it myself via her account. Bizarre, how people are busy scrutinizing Twitter accounts for 10 year old improprieties but no one stumbles across this.

It makes you wonder what the fuck our so-called investigative press are doing. Christ, three-quarters of the articles produced are just cribbed from Twitter, Facebook or Reddit.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

My local Conservative candidate. 

I really really hope he canvasses my door so I can invite him in.

Creased up at some of the replies under that tweet. Somebody in the Tory party clearly hates him if they’re putting him up to canvass around West Derby at night.

6 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

This is the same media who will sell papers/gain subscribers etc off the back of sad tales of people dying or being abused due to the failing system under a Tory Gov't. A system they themselves forced through. 

This is it. 20 odd years back, around the time of the DVT / Flying scare, me da had a brain haemorrhage in Turkey. We were having issues getting him home due to insurance convening fucking pricks. Got in touch with the mirror, who said it’s not a big enough story, give us a ring if things change for the worse.

i hope if by some scrape with the youth vote Corbyn gets in, some of the new media really takes a foot hold, and removes some of the tired old shite that lives on click bait (though to be fair the echo did help us).

1 minute ago, arthur friedenreich said:

This is it. 20 odd years back, around the time of the DVT / Flying scare, me da had a brain haemorrhage in Turkey. We were having issues getting him home due to insurance convening fucking pricks. Got in touch with the mirror, who said it’s not a big enough story, give us a ring if things change for the worse.

i hope if by some scrape with the youth vote Corbyn gets in, some of the new media really takes a foot hold, and removes some of the tired old shite that lives on click bait (though to be fair the echo did help us).

They did it to sell advertising.  Let’s not pretend otherwise.  

Novara media don’t even pay their journalists do they? Gig economy or communism? 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My local Conservative candidate. 

I really really hope he canvasses my door so I can invite him in.

Invite him in and unleash the dogs.