You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Who? 

Those slanderous, lying high ranking jewish leaders who are only coming out with all this bollocks to protect their own interests. Be it arms supply to help Israel kill innocent kids or other stuff. Its the zionist lot that appear to be shoring anti-semitism. Most jewish people I see condemn the attacks on Corbyn are decent. 

For the crime of having hope last night after the better looking poll result I've read loads of crap from biased media bastards and moronic twitter right wingers after the rabbi started up, seen a clip of Andrew Neil being his usual cunt self as he questions Corbyn whilst hardly giving him any time to respond, and seen two poll results where the gap is back at 11 points between Tories and Labour.

If I had 45 quid to spare I'd maybe just buy Need For Speed Heat, get back on the PS4 and try to switch off from this bullshit for as much of the next fortnight as possible.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Those slanderous, lying high ranking jewish leaders who are only coming out with all this bollocks to protect their own interests. Be it arms supply to help Israel kill innocent kids or other stuff. Its the zionist lot that appear to be shoring anti-semitism. Most jewish people I see condemn the attacks on Corbyn are decent. 

I agree. It's sad. Bad times this.

Just now, Gnasher said:

This Rabbi cunt could cause a lot of problems for the good honest people he's supposed to care for after this election. People may not forget the role played by the right wing extremists of Israel  in propping up a government of this nature.

He doesn't give a fuck. He wouldn't say it if he did.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

If I was Jewish I'd be feeling fucking ashamed of my elders right now.  

People are using food banks and freezing to death on our streets and these so called men of God cunts use bogus bullshit to maintain the status quo. If Johnson gets a majority government a lot of high level Jews should have serious questions to answer.

You are missing the phrase ‘some of’ not all elders / rabbis  have the same message.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

This Rabbi cunt could cause a lot of problems for the good honest people he's supposed to care for after this election. People may not forget the role played by the right wing extremists of Israel  in propping up a government of this nature.

The real danger is the danger that comes from the far right, who are being enabled by this particular rabbi.

We all knew this was coming. And that it would come hard. Like in 2017. There'll be more. It's nothing new. 

We'll see what happens in the polls etc. But, people are savvy now. They can cut through all the bumph and are more concerned with the real crisis that the country faces - continued austerity - rather than the alleged antisemitism "crisis" (small scale problem would be more accurate) in the Labour Party. 

You'd also hope that a lot of rational people would be a bit cagey when it comes to treating as gospel a whole host of unsubstantiated claims made by a person whose moral compass has no issue with posing for a grinning photo with a murderous, racist war criminal. 

I think it's called "sharing a stage with" or something like that... 

• Upvote 2

Lesley Anne Perrin, the Labour Party member who Andrew Neil referenced, who allegedly received a written warning for Holocaust denial didn't even receive a written warning.

She actually resigned from the party as soon as the Labour Party opened an investigation. 

Another BBC mistake? 

EDIT: This is just being uncovered and awaits confirmation. But it looks like she resigned from the party in February 2019. 

EKVddg3XkAAZTVc.jpeg

Not a chance Johnson is risking going up against Andrew Neill.

Whatever points he loses for supposed cowardice he’ll factor in are well, well worth it to avoid being lacerated on television.

Plus the memory of Corbyn’s interview with Neill doesn’t then get the contrast or context of what would happen to Johnson.