You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

I will take this mans word;

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/nelson-mandelas-grandson-what-jeremy-13433774

Nelson Mandela’s grandson backs Jeremy Corbyn: 'Brits did a lot for anti-apartheid and he was at the forefront'

Chief Mandla Mandela says that while the British government did little to help ordinary South Africans, the grassroots anti-apartheid movement was a force for moral good

Recreating the iconic picture of Mandela on the steps, Chief Mandela asks why it was Prince Charles and not PM John Major who accompanied his grandfather to Brixton on a state visit.

But his eyes twinkle. He knows who was on the right side of history.

“It was a hilarious but also a saddening moment for us as South Africans to have Theresa May come to South Africa and go to Robben Island and then want to claim that Britain did a lot for our struggle for liberation,” he says later.

“The British government did nothing for the liberation of South Africa. Yet the British citizens did a lot, particularly for the Anti-Apartheid Campaign – and people like Jeremy Corbyn were right in the forefront of that.

"We applaud them and we continue to pledge our support for them.”

The Labour leader was famously arrested in 1984 for opposing apartheid.

“This freedom we have today we owe to the likes of Jeremy Corbyn,” Chief Mandela says.

“My grandfather and South Africans in totality would still look to him to be the conscience, the real voice of morals, in the British society.

“His heart was on the right side of history during the struggle for our liberation.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

She blocked me for asking her what she thought about the killing of Palestinian children after she had posted some pro-israel waffle. I didn't even swear in my tweet. A simple question. "Blocked! Another anti-semite! Oh, I'd still fuck him, but I'd be cruel and haughty, if not downright selfish in my lovemaking." I bet she shouted at her husband. 

Fucking hell, Stig, you big-headed bastard.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s one hell of a long game, Corbyn has played. Pretended all these years to be interested in issues like racism and apartheid, in order to some day rise to power and take over the Labour Party (some might say that was a low percentage plan, but the nefarious bastard knew what he was doing). Even though the bosses of those movements could see through him and sacked him, he fooled the rest of us. 

And for what, Jeremy? All so you could terrorise the Jews and drive them out of Britain once and for all. It’s a disgwace 

“For calling out racism” they all use that, probably the single most disingenuous part of this whole act. Make some outlandish bizarre stunt or statement, people call you a twat, claim you’re being bullied for “calling out racism” 

worra cunt

A boxing glove emoji to Carol Vorderman is promoting violence? Hahaha. She's officially lost it here. We all know what the real purpose(s) of that tweet were though. 

A victim needs a perpetrator. And, a subtle nod to the attack dogs to encourage the pile on. At least the target this time appears robust. I mean, he's male and not a young teenager who has, many times, publicly declared that they have mental health issues... 

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

A boxing glove emoji to Carol Vorderman is promoting violence? Hahaha. She's officially lost it here. We all know what the real purpose(s) of that tweet were though. 

A victim needs a perpetrator. And, a subtle nod to the attack dogs to encourage the pile on. At least the target this time appears robust. I mean, he's male and not a young teenager who has, many times, publicly declared that they have mental health issues... 

that was a very sorry episode.

1 hour ago, Johnny Utah said:

The hateful face she pulls when actually questioned ...The Beeb probably pulled it as they'd have to once again apologise to the horrid turd

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ive been waiting all day for your input. 

You didn't disappoint. 

Ha ha. The thing is, if it wasn’t for occasionally reading this thread I’d never hear anything about Rachel Riley. I blocked her on Twitter a long time ago. She’s little more than a Z-list celebrity, who seems to enjoy all the attention she gets from constantly talking about Jeremy Corbyn. As for David Baddiel, I haven’t given him a second thought since Fantasy Football was on telly.

13 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ha ha. The thing is, if it wasn’t for occasionally reading this thread I’d never hear anything about Rachel Riley. I blocked her on Twitter a long time ago. She’s little more than a Z-list celebrity, who seems to enjoy all the attention she gets from constantly talking about Jeremy Corbyn. As for David Baddiel, I haven’t given him a second thought since Fantasy Football was on telly.

I agree with this. I’ve lived in the UK for 4 years and never watched an episode of count down. I posted once that in all likelihood, Corbyn wouldn’t have known who she was... and it made a number of posters quite upset.