You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

Well 6 shots worth of Wild Turkey 101 in a fuck off great tanker with Pepsi has taken the edge off. Problem is I have to go to bed in the morning then wake up for a shift. Maybe I can become one of them cunts on twitter and Instagram and get them to sponsor me through the next 5 years 

Wild Turkey 101 for the worst of times. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Well 6 shots worth of Wild Turkey 101 in a fuck off great tanker with Pepsi has taken the edge off. Problem is I have to go to bed in the morning then wake up for a shift. Maybe I can become one of them cunts on twitter and Instagram and get them to sponsor me through the next 5 years 

Wild Turkey 101 for the worst of times. 

Good luck whatever you decide to do in the next 12 hours mate x 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Good luck whatever you decide to do in the next 12 hours mate x 

I'll be fine

I'll have a glass of water in a bit and a orange when I get it. If all else fails my hip flasks in my bag with some Highland Park and I've got a steak I'm the fridge 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I'll be fine

I'll have a glass of water in a bit and a orange when I get it. If all else fails my hip flasks in my bag with some Highland Park and I've got a steak I'm the fridge 

Not only are you teasing me with a good bit of meat knowing full well I'm off the meat bit wont even let me finger you? 

Dave

BBC have just changed their forecast giving Labour 201 instead of 191, Tories lose 10 or more seats too. Would be good if that goes down a bit more and turns out right, even if it doesn't mean that much. Mainly making any future rebellion over Brexit issues or anything else more likely to cause problems.

Still fucking horrible though, and still hope Strawhead loses his seat to Milani as well.

So if the Northeast hadn't fallen for the Brexit shit and actually blamed the people that fucked them and caused the factory closures it actually might have been alot closer. 

Don't want anyone losing jobs etc but there's some people that deserve every fucking thing they get. 

England yet again bowing down to their Monarchy and betters. 

Amazing people here laugh at the French, surrender Monkeys etc. 

Tell you one thing, they don't put up with getting fucked over without a fight on work rights and similar issues

Gutted after hearing Corbyn speak. Now that he's said he's going though I hope he manages to sort that out quickly so he can move on, and the scum in the media and elsewhere can give him the break he deserves. They've done their hit job, now they can fuck off and start talking shite about the next Labour leader instead if he/she wants equality I guess. Hopefully they'll fare better too.