You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Agreed questions and avoidance of thorough questioning.

I don’t think any interpretation was needed.

You saw it, I saw it, don’t be a dick.

Johnson is a snake and he’s somehow managed to get people to vote for harsher conditions for themselves, bravo, good job.

I’m glad you’re not being taxed higher as is the electoral mandate, now fuck off.

Hold on, are you seriously saying that the QC and former DPP who was awarded a knighthood for his services isn’t good with questions? 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hold on, are you seriously saying that the QC and former DPP who was awarded a knighthood for his services isn’t good with questions? 

The fuck you talking about, Starmer?

Not mentioned him once. Put the Bolly away and go to bed.

Get some bars on your windows though as people are going to get desperate around Hyde over the next couple of years.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Eh? Where's the hypocrisy?

God knows. I just threw it out there in annoyance and petulance. I'm sure there is some truth in it if I was to go through your posts from tonight but don't take it as a meaningful dig or I'd have said 'fucking cunting hypocrite' instead of 'bloody'. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The fuck you talking about, Starmer?

Not mentioned him once. Put the Bolly away and go to bed.

Get some bar on your windows though as people admire going to get desperate around Hyde over the next couple of years.

?

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Racism plays a big part. 

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

It's about immigration. People don't like the fact they can hear other accents/languages.

Trust me, it's about that.

This is it, here In Aus, in the US, back home, it’s fear of the other - which the bastards in power will always use to stoke fear in the less educated, and less informed. Adults are terrified of the boogie man, without understanding that the boogie man is fucking white and he has spent centuries blowing other civilisations to fucking bits. Now he’s on the back foot, he will clear out what is left of the white plebs in his homelands, before retiring in gated communities.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

This is it, here In Aus, in the US, back home, it’s fear of the other - which the bastards in power will always use to stoke fear in the less educated, and less informed. Adults are terrified of the boogie man, without understanding that the boogie man is fucking white and he has spent centuries blowing other civilisations to fucking bits. Now he’s on the back foot, he will clear out what is left of the white plebs in his homelands, before retiring in gated communities.

Agreed. It's no coincidence that the majority of strong leave areas are also the least multicultural places in the country. 

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's absolutely sickening to see scousers with Liverpool football club profile pictures on the Echo pages gloating about a Tory win on an article about the half a billion pounds cuts they've subjected the city to. 

What's wrong with people? It's madness. They've been brainwashed. 

People shouldn’t think differently to you. That’s bad. How dare they have some things the same, and some things different. It must all be the same. Fucking hell. 

Also, for anyone thats laying in to Momentum, without them energizing young people so much over the last 3 years I think things would have been much much worse for Labour. 

I genuinely feel so sorry for all those young people that have worked so hard to get such a crushing defeat. The problem is now I think a lot of them will just lose interest all together. 

Just looking at Labour 'holds' in Sunderland it appears that the Brexit crew are stopping the Tories from taking the seats that have been declared. So much for Farage's fuckpigs going to mortally damage Labour. It will be interesting to see if the exits polls have overestimated or not the scale of the projected result. 

Just now, MegadriveMan said:

Also, for anyone thats laying in to Momentum, without them energizing young people so much over the last 3 years I think things would have been much much worse for Labour. 

I genuinely feel so sorry for all those young people that have worked so hard to get such a crushing defeat. The problem is now I think a lot of them will just lose interest all together. 

Or given false hope to a populist leader with songs and T-shirt’s. 

Just now, MegadriveMan said:

Hopefully it will galvanise them and give them a taste of it. I was passive for years. I was too busy shagging, drinking and defending this country when I was 18 to give a shit.