You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Because Johnson is a barely sentient hippo and Blair speaks very, very well. Blair would have had 3 years to convince those leave voting Labour voters it was dumb. 

and @Jose Jones

I'm obviously no Blair, but I've tried asking them why they want to leave and why I think its a bad idea etc, they don't care! They just want out!

There has been a massive rise in the right wing globably and we are seeing the full result of it again in England tonight. Also a lot of people on the fence are just sick to death of elections/referendums. We've had 4 in 5 years! Even if polls show that more people would vote remain in a second referendum, the reality is most of them probably don't actually want another referendum. 

Just now, MegadriveMan said:

and @Jose Jones

I'm obviously no Blair, but I've tried asking them why they want to leave and why I think its a bad idea etc, they don't care! They just want out!

There has been a massive rise in the right wing globably and we are seeing the full result of it again in England tonight. Also a lot of people on the fence are just sick to death of elections/referendums. We've had 4 in 5 years! Even if polls show that more people would vote remain in a second referendum, the reality is most of them probably don't actually want another referendum. 

Yeah, that's fair enough.  

54 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

If she loses her seat, I'll have to bump that post where he said I was "arrogant" for saying that Swinson had no chance of being PM when she bullishly said she was a genuine candidate. 

ITV fairly confident that Swinson has lost her seat. 95% chance according to the exit polls. 

Wahahahahahahaha!

Screenshot_20191213_001906.jpg

Just now, General Dryness said:

How are the SNP looking? I'm not that bothered, just wondering if that fat bird is going to have to get her clunge out.

Lets just say that Nessies hopes of winning the Loch's beauty pageant for the first time in 130 years are slim. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

ITV fairly confident that Swinson has lost her seat. 95% chance according to the exit polls. 

Wahahahahahahaha!

Screenshot_20191213_001906.jpg

You could have chosen a million screen shots of his comments on this election re: the Libs. That one has leant itself to debate. Poor choice Nelly. 

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Blair would have had 3 years to convince those leave voting Labour voters it was dumb. 

Yes, but he also would have had 3 years of the right wing newspapers tearing in to him, digging up anything they could use against him to make him seem unelectable! 

Since Labour lost its Right wing supporting media "friends" they have had 3 very different leaders in Brown, Milliband and Corbyn and they have all been made unelectable because most people only know the worst possible things about them. 

Also telling leavers that voting out was dumb, just makes them more angry and want it even more!

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you saying that the QC isn’t used to unscripted speech? Or he wasn’t kept away from the press? 

Agreed questions and avoidance of thorough questioning.

I don’t think any interpretation was needed.

You saw it, I saw it, don’t be a dick.

Johnson is a snake and he’s somehow managed to get people to vote for harsher conditions for themselves, bravo, good job.

I’m glad you’re not being taxed higher as is the electoral mandate, now fuck off and stop revealing in other misfortune.