You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

6 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The exit poll may yet prove to be overly optimistic, who knows which way it will be out.

Clinging to the fact it’s just 20,000 voters from 140 seats, but the obvious worry is how accurate the exit poll has been in the last few elections, so the method seems sound.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

Clinging to the fact it’s just 20,000 voters from 140 seats, but the obvious worry is how accurate the exit poll has been in the last few elections, so the method seems sound.

Yeah, it’s over mate.

I meant that the Tories may yet have won more than estimated.

We should be careful what we wish for.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Already looking older than his dad.

Well I hope all the Labour leavers are satisfied.

You have all enabled this fucking shit storm. You've all sold out your party and your heritage just to enable a tory hard right no deal brexit.

Fucking cunts all of you.

Nb.   Fuck knows why I 've qouted Duffman.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Anyone but Corbyn would have pissed the last election.

It's not just Corbyn. It's Labour in general. They are just utterly clueless at the moment. Their campaign team should be sacked as well.

I've been a Labour voter all my life and never felt so disillusioned with them.

After this variety of Labour was rejected so comprehensively in 1983, I honestly can't fathom why they thought people's appetite for it would have increased?

One - one - Labour leader has won a general election in the last 45 years, and they want to put him in jail. If that's not indicative of the malaise on the left, I don't know what is.

I find it very depressing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

After this variety of Labour was rejeted so comprehensively in 1983, I honestly can't fathom why they thought people's appetite for it would have increased?

One - one - Labour leader has won a general election in the last 45 years, and they want to put him in jail. If that's not indicative of the malaise on the left, I don't know what is.

I find it very depressing.

Chuka looks like he has lost to Labour. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Karl_b said:

Labour are done for, this is depressing as fuck. I just can't comprehend such a comprehensive Tory majority. Fuck this country, fuck the selfish cunts in charge and the naive idiots that think saving a few quid a month in tax and leaving the EU is a good thing. 

I wouldn't say they are done for. The Tories now have to oversee Brexit and the transition period which will end up just as messy as the initial deal agreement or worse. A no Deal Brexit is possible as many have said, but that would be a disaster. Tories may act the cunts for so long, but it could be their party that suffers more in the long run. 

I am genuinely torn.

Part of me thinks that the gullible and intelectualy challenged who have elected the Village Idiot will get what they deserve and there is fuck all they can do about it for 5 years.

On the other hand these imbeciles will be taking a sizeable amount of the poulation down the tiolet with them.

Nothing good will come of this.

7 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Yeah that's the worry. The only time it got it wrong and called a hung parliament, the actual outcome ended with the conservatives getting more seats than predicted !