You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If it’s true it shows how fucking hopeless your beloved leader had been and how out of touch you lot are.  

You're a fucking cunt. A disgusting Tory cunt who couldn't give a fuck about anybody but yourself. I fucking despise you and people like you. 

• Upvote 2

Full fucking green light to see everything not locked down, to give licence to the city and tax exiles to shuffle even more fucking money to their pockets. 

Yet in the next 5 years we will see cities in the North East fucking crushed with them all crying about why won't they save our industry and voting the cunts in. 

So many deserve everything they get. 

Real fear of US health insurance and people like me absolutely fucked by it with pre existing conditions 

Guest Pistonbroke

Stop quoting the cunt, as usual he's juts looking for confrontation to fill that void in his life. Just a massive man child with cash, sad bastard. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Who’s gloating you prick. This is awful. Anyone but Corbyn would have pissed this.  

Anyone but Corbyn would have pissed the last election.

It's not just Corbyn. It's Labour in general. They are just utterly clueless at the moment. Their campaign team should be sacked as well.

I've been a Labour voter all my life and never felt so disillusioned with them.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Rico is obviously fishing for drama, maybe best leaving him to it and not getting wound up at him.

Ha. I’m sure if JC had won it’d be a magnanimous victory. Shouldn’t you be more worried about counting conspiracy?

A robust opposition is essential.  You lot backed the wrong horse.  All the celebs backing him, the backslapping, the songs. Load of bollocks. 

• Downvote 4

Just now, Tj hooker said:

If I was young emigrating would be high on my list of priorities this fucking electorate are so damm fucking thick its embarrassing this cunt will destroy this country .

Any working person is going to get shafted to within an inch of there lives .

The problem is a lot of the English speaking world has the same bunch of fucking greedy selfish bastards in charge, US, AUS, led by absolute shite hawks, so yer looking at Ireland, Canada or NZ.

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Rico is obviously fishing for drama, maybe best leaving him to it and not getting wound up at him.

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Stop quoting the cunt, as usual he's juts looking for confrontation to fill that void in his life. Just a massive man child with cash, sad bastard. 

Fair point, fellas. 

Just now, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Anyone but Corbyn would have pissed the last election.

It's not just Corbyn. It's Labour in general. They are just utterly clueless at the moment. Their campaign team should be sacked as well.

I've been a Labour voter all my life and never felt so disillusioned with them.

Correct. 

Don’t worry though, all the lists will be torn up now. 

Labour are done for, this is depressing as fuck. I just can't comprehend such a comprehensive Tory majority. Fuck this country, fuck the selfish cunts in charge and the naive idiots that think saving a few quid a month in tax and leaving the EU is a good thing.