You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

Guess which mainstream media outlet hasn't got any mention of this on either it's home page or it European news page ?

Brexit will not get done by 2021, EU chief negotiator admits in leaked recording that blows hole in Boris Johnson promise

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-delay-boris-johnson-deal-general-election-eu-barnier-leak-deadline-a9242346.html

48 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

How is it even close to being the same as Hazel Grove? Where is the poll or projection showing Labour within a few %age points in Hazel Grove, like there is for the Lib Dems in Bristol NW?

Because the ‘projection’ you’ve used is complete shite. 

You’ve said you don’t even expect it to be close, so why are you campaigning here and lying the seat is between you and labour? 

5 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Those blue cunts have pinned a video about avoiding a hung parliament to the top of their Facebook page. It must be close. 

They will surely have one last massive lie for everyone to wake up to in the morning. 

6 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Guess which mainstream media outlet hasn't got any mention of this on either it's home page or it European news page ?

Brexit will not get done by 2021, EU chief negotiator admits in leaked recording that blows hole in Boris Johnson promise

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-delay-boris-johnson-deal-general-election-eu-barnier-leak-deadline-a9242346.html

Isn’t that all part of the plan. Crash out with no deal?

35 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Because the ‘projection’ you’ve used is complete shite. 

You’ve said you don’t even expect it to be close, so why are you campaigning here and lying the seat is between you and labour? 

It's not our projection.

We're not campaigning hard in that seat now. We were earlier on, when the best data we had available showed it was close between three parties.

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's not our projection.

We're not campaigning hard in that seat now. We were earlier on, when the best data we had available showed it was close between three parties.

Thats my point, it never was or has been close! 

Despite what your propaganda claimed...

E52377B7-A741-4A20-9BF3-F5916E88ACFE.jpeg

Got this reply from the Beeb in response to my complaint. I've replied asking them for an explanation about LKs comments on the postal votes.

Dear  Mr Do'ins

Thank you for contacting us.

As the BBC’s Political Editor, a significant part of Laura Kuenssberg’s role is to keep our audience up to date with political events and stories as they happen. A key tool for doing this is social media, which allows her to report on breaking stories quickly. As is common journalistic practice, Laura often gains information from off the record sources, as was the case in this instance.

Once the video footage of this incident was available, Laura shared it on her Twitter so that people could see for themselves what had actually happened. She also reflected the Labour Party’s response to this story. Once it became apparent that the information she had been briefed was inaccurate, Laura deleted the initial tweet, clarified what had happened and apologised, as you can see below:
https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1204110491242643457

Thank you again for contacting us.

BBC Complaints Team
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Got this reply from the Beeb in response to my complaint. I've replied asking them for an explanation about LKs comments on the postal votes.

Dear  Mr Do'ins

As the BBC’s Political Editor, a significant part of Laura Kuenssberg’s role is to keep our audience up to date with political events and stories as they happen. A key tool for doing this is social media, which allows her to report on breaking stories quickly. As is common journalistic practice, Laura often gains information from off the record sources, as was the case in this instance.

Once the video footage of this incident was available, Laura shared it on her Twitter so that people could see for themselves what had actually happened. She also reflected the Labour Party’s response to this story. Once it became apparent that the information she had been briefed was inaccurate, Laura deleted the initial tweet, clarified what had happened and apologised, as you can see below:

BBC Complaints Team
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

Got exactly the same identical reply. It is a generic load of shit. 

I asked in my complaint as they have been repeatedly given false stories by Senior Tory Sources and that was not mentioned at all, just the above generic bollocks.  I replied asking about naming Senior Tories who repeatedly lie to her.  

9 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Dear  Mr Do'ins

BBC Complaints Team
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

I had the exact same response.

Tempted to call 999 for the criminal offence she committed today.