You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

How fucking convenient. And no, a load of Tory dickheads last week said Marr was talking over Johnson when in-fact it was Joh son dragging out answers with no relevance to the question and Marr knowing he only had 30 minutes to take the dangling racist fuck-wit to task. 

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

Wonderful, isn't it? Fucking imbecilic, big fat, lying bastard resorts to tantrums when he's confronted by his own idiocy. How very Bullingdon.

Lost his temper then lied again. he will lie tonight. 

"Boris it is here in black and white, your own parties manifesto and it clearly states the......"

"No no no arm look what i said was that this country has had 3 and a half years of....."

Just fucking put me in a coma until this is all done. 

The "People of colour" versus "people of talent" debate is all a bit naff. We don't need the former statement to prove that Johnson is a racist. There's plenty more evidence to back it up. 

I wonder if we'll have lip readers commissioned by the major news channels like we did when Corbyn allegedly said "stupid woman?" 

I think he said "people of talent" but that in itself sounds like a strange turn of phrase. The phrase "people of colour" is used. But, is "people of talent" a common phrase? Wouldn't you just say "talented people"??? 

Can't seem to post the link but based on my answers, I got 45.5% each for Labour and Lib Dem, and 9.1% for the Greens (which adds up to 100.1%!). In many cases there were aspects of party policies that I loosely agreed with but not the entirety, hence the split above. I chose not to answer any questions about Brexit.

People who aren't tories need to shut the fuck up about this colour thing. he clearly didn't day it and the tory cunts will be loving the attention being on that and making everyone else look stupid rather than the fact that the leader of the conservative party is not fit for the job. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

People who aren't tories need to shut the fuck up about this colour thing. he clearly didn't day it and the tory cunts will be loving the attention being on that and making everyone else look stupid rather than the fact that the leader of the conservative party is not fit for the job. 

Daily mail has the headline “Johnson SMEARED by channel 4”

you almost have to laugh at the brass neck 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Nah, I trust Johnson with these types of powers. Stand up guy, him. 

Aye. The balanced “centrist” type folk will probably laugh this off. There’s no way fascism could ever happen in good old Blighty. Corbyn is the real danger etc etc. 

they are the stupidest people in the country, bar none 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moof said:

Nope

edit: sorry, should’ve expanded. We have far bigger problems

I imagine if you thought about it alot of those problems are directly related to some folks who have been in government for a VERY long time and whose number one priority in their elected job is to keep it at any cost.

3 minutes ago, moof said:

Aye. The balanced “centrist” type folk will probably laugh this off. There’s no way fascism could ever happen in good old Blighty. Corbyn is the real danger etc etc. 

Whilst I don't agree they're the stupidest people in the country, I agree that it's a problem. One of a great many issues with the Conservatives. It's why I'm so pissy about the whole thing, if Labour don't pull off a shock, things will start to look very bleak. 

17 minutes ago, moof said:

So when the Tories win the election and don't turn us into a dictatorship by repealing a law that has only existed since 2011, will you admit you were wrong?