You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well I can't see the picture on this computer. Also it was a harpsichord.

Hahaha touche. Out of rep. 

It was a Lib Dem leaflet and had a picture of Swinson on the top. Does she think she is good looking or something? Why is she so set on having her face everywhere? 

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Had the Lib Dem propaganda flyer through the post yesterday, they claimed the tories can’t win the seat and it’s between them

and labour. 

I couldn’t help but laugh...

C30AFFFE-82AE-44D1-8A9F-99397C44130C.png

And we're supposed to believe this lot won't bail the Tories out again and go into a coalition. I can't believe it for a second when they're lying like that.

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

The absolute fucking state of you recently. 

The irony of you making that statement. You've been acting like a cunt on here for months and months. Don't reply to me unless you want to be called a dickhead in a different form everytime. You sanctimonious dickhead. 

Anyone else looking forward to watching the 'debate' tomorrow with a can of petrol and a lighter? 

This is Corbyns last chance to hammer home how much of a liar Johnson is. The tory prick knows he is so close to getting to the election day pretty unscathed if he can just avoid embarrassment tomorrow night and let the dust settle on him not doing Andrew Neil. I hope the majority see-through him. We need more famous fuckers like Stormy and Dua Lipa banging the labour drum. Even Hugh Grant has turned back to Labour. 

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone else looking forward to watching the 'debate' tomorrow with a can of petrol and a lighter? 

This is Corbyns last chance to hammer home how much of a liar Johnson is. The tory prick knows he is so close to getting to the election day pretty unscathed if he can just avoid embarrassment tomorrow night and let the dust settle on him not doing Andrew Neil. I hope the majority see-through him. We need more famous fuckers like Stormy and Dua Lipa banging the labour drum. Even Hugh Grant has turned back to Labour. 

Wasn't he out with the Lib Dems the other day? Maybe Swinson tried to impress him with her collection of squirrel limbs.

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Wasn't he out with the Lib Dems the other day? Maybe Swinson tried to impress him with her collection of squirrel limbs.

He is just anti-conservative which is a fair stance

https://news.sky.com/story/general-election-hugh-grant-confronted-by-anti-racism-protesters-for-backing-labour-candidate-11878300

• Upvote 1

Liberal Democratic voters are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet. 

Every GE, there's 3-6m people who just think, "fuck it, I'm fine either way" and tick the yellow box. 

Every time, a wasted vote.  Every single time.  Even the coalition, they hardly existed.  Swinson herself last night saying that her genocidal voting didn't really matter because they didn't control the government.  

I'd rather that the Lib Dem voters just screwed up the ballot paper and shoved it up their arse.  It would save the polling stations a lot of time having to bother counting their fail vouchers, so we can get a result earlier and get this over with.

As someone who has worked at polling stations a lot, I can tell you how welcome that saved time would be. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Thanks, will read that one. Not going to waste my time on CCHQ stuff sorry SD.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It wasn't CCHQ, and he says practically the same things as FullFact. Seems a bit mad to dismiss one source and accept another when they're saying the same thing, but okay.

Stronts is right, they were both set up by Tories. 

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Liberal Democratic voters are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet. 

Every GE, there's 3-6m people who just think, "fuck it, I'm fine either way" and tick the yellow box. 

Every time, a wasted vote.  Every single time.  Even the coalition, they hardly existed.  Swinson herself last night saying that her genocidal voting didn't really matter because they didn't control the government.  

I'd rather that the Lib Dem voters just screwed up the ballot paper and shoved it up their arse.  It would save the polling stations a lot of time having to bother counting their fail vouchers, so we can get a result earlier and get this over with.

As someone who has worked at polling stations a lot, I can tell you how welcome that saved time would be. 

If this post doesn't get at least 20 reps then there is no justice in the world. Post of the week. 

So many Lib Dumbs, now currently saying they can't vote for Labour because of Corbyn, or because of anti-Semitism, yeah cool, fair enough, you prefer muslim hate-crimes, I get it, fine, but what's your excuse going to be when Corbyn goes?

When, again, there's 3-6m of you once again thinking of a way to not cast your vote, who are you going to blame then?

"the NHS is wasteful, it deserves to be sold off to private companies, who don't waste anything, at all"

(by the way, all the NHS cunts will quit and move into the private sector then, which is where the corporates came from in the first place)

"that Richard Burgon is northern and crass"

"Diane Abbott can't count"

"Hilary Benn is nothing like Tony Benn" (like you fucking know, you dickheads)

"They're bad with money"

"The Iraq War"

"I think they're still anti-Semitic"

Let's be honest, you're not intending to vote Labour, ever.  You also think you're somehow too clever to vote Tory, more intelligent.  You're actually worse than Tory voters.  

Years of fucking apathy, that's your approach to politics.  A self-congratulatory vote, in yourself, for being so fucking clever. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

So many Lib Dumbs, now currently saying they can't vote for Labour because of Corbyn, or because of anti-Semitism, yeah cool, fair enough, you prefer muslim hate-crimes, I get it, fine, but what's your excuse going to be when Corbyn goes?

When, again, there's 3-6m of you once again thinking of a way to not cast your vote, who are you going to blame then?

"the NHS is wasteful, it deserves to be sold off to private companies, who don't waste anything, at all"

(by the way, all the NHS cunts will quit and move into the private sector then, which is where the corporates came from in the first place)

"that Richard Burgon is northern and crass"

"Diane Abbott can't count"

"Hilary Benn is nothing like Tony Benn" (like you fucking know, you dickheads)

"They're bad with money"

"The Iraq War"

"I think they're still anti-Semitic"

Let's be honest, you're not intending to vote Labour, ever.  You also think you're somehow too clever to vote Tory, more intelligent.  You're actually worse than Tory voters.  

Years of fucking apathy, that's your approach to politics.  A self-congratulatory vote, in yourself, for being so fucking clever. 

(Nelly Torres toggles accounts)