You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The Tory complaint about the CH4 ice sculptures has been thrown out.

They knew it had little chance of success. All they wanted to do was create a situation where their  rabid supporters could say “ yeah but what about channel 4 “  When they heard criticism for the cunt not turning up. Classic diversion tactic which stupid cunts fall for. 

Gove making an arsehole of himself again meant that not as many people spoke about the real issue of climate change or the no show 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

There’s been a few things on here that have been prime TLW. Stig replying to ‘welcome to the point’ with ‘welcome to the Thunderdome’ was particularly good. 

Hah, yeah. He has his moments does our stig

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, M_B said:

40 "cultural figures" have written to the guardian urging folks to vote Labour. The signatories include Chomsky.

Those voting for the Tories purely on Brexit won't be reading the Guardian. Might swing a few floating voters though, every bit helps to avert a political nightmare under a further 5 years of Tory rule. 

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

It's going to be a snowy election y'all! Let's watch that "intends to vote" polling figure drop for the 65± demographic. 

Corbyn plot. Less old brexit bastards will leave the house while the youth will fucking snowboard to the polling stations high-fiving and taking selfies. 

11 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

The real problem is they all want it for themselves and aren't arsed if others have it. A large proportion of Tory voters have great private health plans that allow them to queue jump, so it doesn't matter to them if there's waiting lists at record levels. The section of Tory voters I'll never understand are the pensioners. 

Their private health insurance won't help them when they need A&E and have to wait with the rest of us for several hours or overnight and they're stuck in a corridor in agony.  Their private medical insurance won't pay for ongoing medications, the cost of which might just be about to go through the roof. Their private health insurance won't support them with a chronic condition.  Their private medical insurance won't help them when they're having a baby.  And so on. 

Maybe when they decide to vote for "anyone but Labour" and everything goes to shit, karma will come along and take a massive bite out of their arse and their insurance want nothing to do with it because it was an act of divine intervention (see the small print). 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Moo said:

Their private health insurance won't help them when they need A&E and have to wait with the rest of us for several hours or overnight and they're stuck in a corridor in agony.  Their private medical insurance won't pay for ongoing medications, the cost of which might just be about to go through the roof. Their private health insurance won't support them with a chronic condition.  Their private medical insurance won't help them when they're having a baby.  And so on. 

Maybe when they decide to vote for "anyone but Labour" and everything goes to shit, karma will come along and take a massive bite out of their arse and their insurance want nothing to do with it because it was an act of divine intervention (see the small print). 

I don't argue with any of that. But people are cunts and many are nothing but self serving cunts. 

23 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This is depressing as fuck if you want the Tories out.

I live 25 minutes away from Birmingham. I tried to get a ticket for the Conference that Corbyn is doing on Thursday but they had gone in minutes. I'm probably going to go over anyway to see how many people turn up etc.

What I will say is that those people aren't what I'd expect from people from Birmingham, and if they hate Corbyn why did they vote Labour last time? They seem more like UKIP voters to me!

Birmingham has a big student base, very multicultural almost like a smaller version of London, maybe Labour's strategy is to discard some of the old guard, but on the basis they can win those votes back and more in other areas?

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

A lot of them will have already done so, yeah. 

Pissing myself laughing at that thread in the post above. 

It's boss, isn't it. Climbing over the bins to dodge the audience. Ha! 

A few skirmishes outside Buckingham Palace tonight, apparently. Waxey-Lemon's kidnapping sidekick getting arrested for a typical fascist sucker punch. Shithouse.