You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

3 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Hugh Grant campaigning... he would be perfect as the leader of the Lib Dems. Would have to work on his murder conspiracy skills though. 

He’d be forever tainted by his greatest political speech having been made in Love Actually.

26 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Another with 7% here :

Seriously, how the fuck are the Tories going up? What the fuck is wrong with people that anything they've done or said could persuade you from different voting intentions to them. I get they've got their loyalists, I get there's people who can be swayed, I just don't see what the fuck they've done that could have changed anyone's point of view. 

1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Seriously, how the fuck are the Tories going up? What the fuck is wrong with people that anything they've done or said could persuade you from different voting intentions to them. I get they've got their loyalists, I get there's people who can be swayed, I just don't see what the fuck they've done that could have changed anyone's point of view. 

It will be Brexit Party voters realising they've got no chance of having any sort of say.

We need Labour to squeeze the Lib Dems in the same sort of way.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Was thinking same as what MegadriveMan said, Brexit Party voters leaving that shambles. Am hoping Labour gets way more from the Lib Dems and other parties and that the people who registered recently + undecideds help Labour enough to keep them out.

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Was thinking same as what MegadriveMan said, Brexit Party voters leaving that shambles. Am hoping Labour gets way more from the Lib Dems and other parties and that the people who registered recently + undecideds help Labour enough to keep them out.

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

It will be Brexit Party voters realising they've got no chance of having any sort of say.

We need Labour to squeeze the Lib Dems in the same sort of way.

But the Brexit party dropped out ages ago. Why would people still be moving their support now? The country is full of bellends. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

But the Brexit party dropped out ages ago. Why would people still be moving their support now? The country is full of bellends. 

I'm not really sure to be honest, it seems to be the most regular explanation I've seen though when looking at this stuff recently. It could just be crappy polls too though.