You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

5 minutes ago, moof said:

Nice conflation of Israeli interests and Jewish interests. I’m sure that was unintentional so I’ll cut you some slack

there are countless examples of politicians bought and paid for by Israeli interests, you shifted the goalposts from a specific claim of uk politicians being paid directly in exchange for attacking Corbyn

I'd argue it's considerably in the interest of Jews to have somewhere they can flee to when the utterly predictable happens yet again. But it's immaterial to me which of the two we're talking about.

Okay, so can we have some of these countless examples then?

Not that that would justify the leap of faith to then argue that they were being paid to attack Corbyn, but it would be a start, at least.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'd argue it's considerably in the interest of Jews to have somewhere they can flee to when the utterly predictable happens yet again. But it's immaterial to me which of the two we're talking about.

Okay, so can we have some of these countless examples then?

Not that that would justify the leap of faith to then argue that they were being paid to attack Corbyn, but it would be a start, at least.

Lol, alright then buddy

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Horiffic! 

Screenshot_20191107_174706_com.android.chrome.jpg

You are a disgrace.

Unfortunately for you, moof's response contains what you originally wrote:

It was clearly deliberate. He's scum.

For you to edit this after the fact to try and paint me as a racist is beyond disgusting.

Ian Austin is a bastard who was adopted by a Jew. Austin never became a Jew. You can aacuse him of what you like and it can never be construed as anti Semitism. This whole Board of Deputies supported attack on Corbyn and Labour has just about run out of steam but while you have the swivel eyed loons of the JLM still affiliated to the party Labour can never be sure the bullshit lies won't start again.

50 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

"Cricumstantial evidence", "logic" - no, I want actual proof. Of politicians who are bought and paid for by Jewish interests.

I remember how upset people got when Corbyn was accused of being a paid Czech informant during the Cold War, on not so much less evidence than is being presented here.

Will Geert Wilders do? 

https://www.dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/

https://www.volkskrant.nl/nieuws-achtergrond/aivd-looked-into-israeli-contacts-of-geert-wilders~b9a094c2/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-dutch-wilders-us-idUSBRE8890A720120910

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Well, it's more than I've been offered so far. But the first two only mention funding from lobby groups in the USA, and the third one mentions he spoke to some Israelis, says nothing about them funding him, and that the relationship soon soured.

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Stop it. Israel is a nuclear armed superpower backed by the world's only hyper power and all of the other major superpowers. Please stop this. 

As Trump showed with the Kurds, who are basically in the same situation the Jews were a century ago, that backing can be withdrawn at any time.

I hope I never have to say I told you so, but in case I'm not around to do so: I told you so.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

As Trump showed with the Kurds, who are basically in the same situation the Jews were a century ago, that backing can be withdrawn at any time.

I hope I never have to say I told you so, but in case I'm not around to do so: I told you so.

What a fucking ridiculous post. Israel are a nuclear superpower, you vagina. And you live in the UK. Are you suggesting that not only is there going to be a holocaust but it'll be at the hands of the UK and US and that they'll be hunting down Jews across the planet, including in England? 

Who the fuck is giving you these scare stories of future doom? Fucking hell, Stronts.