You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is the best fox?

Tony Moanero

Who is the best fox?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best fox?

• Fantastic Mr. Fox (Roald Dahl)
    • Basil Brush
    • Robin Hood (Disney 1973)
    • Fox In Socks (Dr. Seuss)
    • Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Tod (The Fox and the Hound)
    • Other (Please state)

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bertil "brutal" Fox a British bodybuilder of 80s fame. Brutal was an apt nickname as he murdered his girlfriend and her ma.

I'd of said sam fox but remember she was 15 and the papers were doing a countdown until she could legally get her tits out. Mental media grooming of a child.

Wasn't that the Sport with Linsey Dawn Mackenzie- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linsey_Dawn_McKenzie

Looking at Fox's Wikipedia page, she did appear on Page 3 when she was 16, though. Fucking paedos.

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

Wasn't that the Sport with Linsey Dawn Mackenzie- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linsey_Dawn_McKenzie

Looking at Fox's Wikipedia page, she did appear on Page 3 when she was 16, though. Fucking paedos.

I remember all that with McKenzie. Never got on to the fact she was only a month older than me either. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bertil "brutal" Fox a British bodybuilder of 80s fame. Brutal was an apt nickname as he murdered his girlfriend and her ma.

I'd of said sam fox but remember she was 15 and the papers were doing a countdown until she could legally get her tits out. Mental media grooming of a child.

Christ did that happen???? 

The greatest fox in existence is clearly the Doyen of Drama, the Sheik of Showbusiness, Mr Fox. Not only a tv star in his own right, but also the arch enemy of  Doggy & Monkey.

Say hello to Doggy & Monkey, beloved cuddly’s of my 9 and 11 year old nieces, who think the sun shines out of their stuffed, furry little arses.

0giehfL.jpg

Naturally, in fulfilling my destiny as the world’s most evil uncle, it was necessary for my childish brain to establish a competitor to the aforesaid duo.

And so I purchased Mr Fox. Luckily, at much the same time time Mr Fox starred in  episodes 4 and 5 of the excellent Finnish crime series, Sorjonen. 

AAAABYWJbpKv68TzsIyQe3Pqd7Aq0JHOTEtzE3u3

This immediately gave him bragging rights over Doggy and Monkey as he’d actually been in a tv series.  Things escalated when Mr Fox won his Best Actor award for his performance...

z8NqWfq.jpg

eUawuGF.jpg

And is set to escalate further when they land in about an hour to find Mr Fox has now also won Animal Personality Of The Year 2019...

kxcBrBm.jpg

I can’t wait to hear their verbal protestations that I’ve bought these trophies off the internet, while drinking in the fear and uncertainty in their eyes as a little voice whispers ‘but what if it’s true?’

Suck it up Doggy and Monkey.

• Upvote 3