You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League 27/10/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I was shocked when he gave the penalty, I wonder if VAR would have had the bollocks to give it if Taylor hadn't? The VAR official was that Tierney bloke. 

No chance. Wouldn’t have been deemed “clear and obvious” by virtue of the fact that it contradicted the referees verdict and was a foul rather than offside or handball.

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I was shocked when he gave the penalty, I wonder if VAR would have had the bollocks to give it if Taylor hadn't? The VAR official was that Tierney bloke. 

A fucking Arsenal left back doing VAR seems dodgy as fuck

A bit like the arsenal back 4

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

No chance. Wouldn’t have been deemed “clear and obvious” by virtue of the fact that it contradicted the referees verdict and was a foul rather than offside or handball.

Clear contact to his calf, we'll never know like. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Anubis said:

Let them believe that. Anything that takes away from their self-examination will see them continue to wallow in the more they’re in.

They played like a plucky lower league team hanging on for life until they went behind. They were fucking shite, despite having a squad full of decent attack minded players. If things had fallen our way we'd have won that about 5-1. 

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I’m surprised Kane has recovered from the hand across his chest that hurt his face so badly.

C’mon, man. The static electricity from the touch to his shirt was conducted up through his slobber trail and into his mouth.

• Upvote 1

That haunted, sunken black-eyed thousand mile stare on Kane during his interview.

Looked as shocked as if he’d come round to find a dead stripper in his room.

Wouldn’t for the life of him be able to work out how the fuck he’d managed to get an adult female human to voluntarily accompany him home.

The raging, gonk-faced fucking simpleton.

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

My favourite bit of that game apart from Henderson scoring and Salah coolly slotting away the penalty was when that fucker Rose blasted a good chance miles off the target. I have an unhealthy hatred for that twat, snide fucker and always whinging about nearly every decision.