You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League 27/10/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Apart from dribble chin taking advantage of Robbo sleeping it has been one way traffic. Ref taking the piss letting these cunts waste time at every fucking chance. We should be level but Gazaniga having a fucking Worldie so far and VVD should be scoring with that header. We need someone in midfield who will take a chance at a shot, all Wijnaldum does is get in the way or lay it off as quick as possible. Gonna be a long 45 for those cunts in the second half, probably about 55 minutes long if the fuckers persist on wasting time. I'd like to see that elbow on VVD again, the fuckers hardly dwelt on it apart from a shit angle. I fucking hate that Rose, he's a fucking cock. 

Piss poor to be down at half time, but there’s no imagination outside of a five minute spell in which we gave their keeper a few easy saves. Loads of the ball but a complete inability to do much of worth with it, and Lovren always liable to do something calamitous at the other end.

I doubt we’ll see changes until after the hour, by which point a draw will have to be the height of our ambitions and, under the circumstances, I think we’d have to be delighted if we can snatch one.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Apart from dribble chin taking advantage of Robbo sleeping it has been one way traffic. Ref taking the piss letting these cunts waste time at every fucking chance. We should be level but Gazaniga having a fucking Worldie so far and VVD should be scoring with that header. We need someone in midfield who will take a chance at a shot, all Wijnaldum does is get in the way or lay it off as quick as possible. Gonna be a long 45 for those cunts in the second half, probably about 55 minutes long if the fuckers persist on wasting time. I'd like to see that elbow on VVD again, the fuckers hardly dwelt on it apart from a shit angle. I fucking hate that Rose, he's a fucking cock. 

Having flashbacks to 2011/12 when every goalie had a worldie against us.

Better team and playing well, after the terrible start. 

Their GK obviously having the game of his life and our finishing seems rushed, like the last few games. 

VVD should have scored with his header.

Hopefully early goal second half and then push on and defeat them. 

Again every team allowed to time waste. 

The amount of free defensive headers Lovren has played aimlessly that half is probably equal to both Matip's and VvD for the whole fuckin season. His positioning for Son's chance off the long crossfield break was comical - like he was marking Van Dijk. Not often you see a pro end up pulled so far to the wrong side. Other than that

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I’m the biggest Virgil fan around but I pride myself on being objective and if you could put aside any agenda you’d see that Lovren had a better half than Virgil.

You? Objective? Oh boy. Lovren has been a step slow on just about everything and that's with us being dominant. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1