Quantcast
What is Harrison Ford’s best film character? - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Tony Moanero

What is Harrison Ford’s best film character?

Harrison Ford  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is Harrison Ford’s best film character?

7 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Fuck’s sake, there’s always one. The options are Solo, Jones or Deckard. PM me your address and I’ll send you a parcel of dog shit in the post.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Dr Richard Kimble 

Good shout, but he isn’t one of the options. You can have some dog shit, too. I might even get some Tipp-Ex and paint it white.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Fuck’s sake, there’s always one. The options are Solo, Jones or Deckard. PM me your address and I’ll send you a parcel of dog shit in the post.

• Upvote 1

Indiana Jones. 

I've never been a massive fan of the Star Wars franchise, even though I accept that the original film was excellent. I just prefer other genres. 

Blade runner is probably my favourite film with him in it but id have to say Indiana Jones. The handsome bastard was born to play that role. Apart from the last film... radioactive fridge, swinging with the monkeys bullshit lebouf.

42 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Blade runner is probably my favourite film with him in it but id have to say Indiana Jones. The handsome bastard was born to play that role. Apart from the last film... radioactive fridge, swinging with the monkeys bullshit lebouf.

This.

I’m surprised that Jones has more than four times as many votes as Solo. Obviously, both are great characters, but I’ve never been a big fan of the Indiana Jones films.

• Upvote 1

Indiana Jones. I am ready to launch thermonuclear war against Hollywood if they ever think about re-casting that role (as the rumours suggest they might). That role should die with Harrison Ford.

57 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Indiana Jones. I am ready to launch thermonuclear war against Hollywood if they ever think about re-casting that role (as the rumours suggest they might). That role should die with Harrison Ford.

I'm surprised there weren't any "Young Indy" films with River Phoenix made after Last Crusade.