Quantcast
Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest. - Page 9 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dockers_strike

Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest.

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

source.gif

24 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

Along with myself, you've got the best opinion of anyone in this thread. You're welcome.

38 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hey NP, any chance you can visit 3 Stacks with your seal club. Thanks in advance.

Three or four light To moderate taps should do it, to knock some sense of perspective into his ego.

Oh, and to finish off take a branding iron to burn DUANRA into his forehead, so that every time he looks into a mirror he’s reminded who TLW’s number one Ligue One guy is....

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Atkinson would have given the mancs a foul there 

It was a foul though, he nudged him in the back, as only Suarez could he done it at the perfect moment which resulted in a piece of beautiful theatre. 

22 minutes ago, No2 said:

It was a foul though, he nudged him in the back, as only Suarez could he done it at the perfect moment which resulted in a piece of beautiful theatre. 

I spotted that after,  the timing was sublime typical Suarez 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Atkinson would have given the mancs a foul there 

We'll it was a foul, a gloriously timed shove in the back. 

3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I've really fallen on me knees here.

I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap.

1 hour ago, Seasons said:

This is the nicest thing anybody has ever said about me. 

Up the unbearable, disgraceful Reds! 

I still giggle at the moral high grounding from a fan base who flock to get photos taken in front of a statue of a drink driving, wife beating, arm breaking purse snatcher who also terrorised and sexually assaulted his own son and then display faux outrage over Suarez. 

And, RedCafe, you can fucking quote me on that. You hypocritical weapons. 

Screenshot_20191022_223044.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Johnlj said:

Not really, but you are funny at times. 

I often post provocative shit, and the reactions sometimes are quite funny. Turdseye got outed, if he isn't a racist, then fair play to him. He can call me whatever he wants, but when it gets to be equivelant of calling a black man the N word, then the fun stops. 

Er, no.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Three or four light To moderate taps should do it, to knock some sense of perspective into his ego.

Oh, and to finish off take a branding iron to burn DUANRA into his forehead, so that every time he looks into a mirror he’s reminded who TLW’s number one Ligue One guy is....

What ego? I put people in my back pocket in this thread. That's just a fact. 

• Downvote 1