Quantcast
Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest. - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dockers_strike

Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

As you are an outed racist, I can't have any other communications with you, as I will not accept any of that shit. You should be ashamed of yourself. You should know better than that in this day and age.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

As you are an outed racist, I can't have any other communications with you, as I will not accept any of that shit. You should be ashamed of yourself. You should know better than that in this day and age.

Serious question: is calling a Scandinavian person "Scando" like calling an Italian person "Fredo"?

Would you threaten to beat up Turdseye if you saw him in public like Chris Cuomo did?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

How the fuck is he a racist? Pretty shitty comment that unless you can back it up. I know the lad and he is a massive cunt but is also not in the slightest bit racist. He is actually sound in real life. Cant handle his ale and is a proper liability to go the match with but that comment is beyond the pale.  A bit like your s*n comment earlier. You might wanna just swerve this thread because you are coming across as a massive tosser. 

22 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Haha, what? I'll continue commenting on it if I want, you weirdo.

You're in no position to call someone else a weirdo. No fucking position at all. Back on ignore you go. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

You're in no position to call someone else a weirdo. No fucking position at all. Back on ignore you go. 

Me, the weirdo? Should I post your unprovoked, abusive PM's to me in this thread for all to see? Fucking weirdo.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Me, the weirdo? Should I post your unprovoked, abusive PM's to me in this thread for all to see? Fucking weirdo.

Do you really have to ask that question? 

• Upvote 2

Don't give a shit. It wasn't unprovoked either, you little cunt. 

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Serious question: is calling a Scandinavian person "Scando" like calling an Italian person "Fredo"?

Would you threaten to beat up Turdseye if you saw him in public like Chris Cuomo did?

Ofcourse not. Haven't punched someone in 25 or so years, and don't intent to, but not accepting words said in a derogatory matter. End of.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How the fuck is he a racist? Pretty shitty comment that unless you can back it up. I know the lad and he is a massive cunt but is also not in the slightest bit racist. He is actually sound in real life. Cant handle his ale and is a proper liability to go the match with but that comment is beyond the pale.  A bit like your s*n comment earlier. You might wanna just swerve this thread because you are coming across as a massive tosser. 

See above. In jeest it's alright, but he meant in a derogatory way, will not accept that. He can be as sound as he likes and I'll take your word for it as you generally posting wise seem sound.

1 minute ago, Johnlj said:

Ofcourse not. Haven't punched someone in 25 or so years, and don't intent to, but not accepting words said in a derogatory matter. End of.

See above. In jeest it's alright, but he meant in a derogatory way, will not accept that. He can be as sound as he likes and I'll take your word for it as you generally posting wise seem sound.

You must be pissed. I'm a bigger cunt than CT. 

5 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Don't give a shit. It wasn't unprovoked either, you little cunt. 

Never spoke to you before you sent me those. I'd call that unprovoked. You're not coming across well here. As usual.

This is dumb, though so I'll just leave it at this:

Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize

How's that for "leaving it" you cunt?

• Downvote 4

25 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

As you are an outed racist, I can't have any other communications with you, as I will not accept any of that shit.

As you’re an outed try-hard, shit talking paedo, it’s probably for the best. 

Never spoke to you before you sent me those. I'd call that unprovoked. You're not coming across well here. As usual.

This is dumb, though so I'll just leave it at this:

Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize Carra was right to apologize

How's that for "leaving it" you cunt?

You acted the cunt on the champions league final thread and you were called out on it. You were not even on my radar until then. I gave you short shrift. You fucking deserved it.  I respond to you today, you try and intimidate me by posting my PM's to you. I don't respond well to bullying little cunts, I shit out bigger ones than you at breakfast. 

You're a liar and a cunt like your countryman Evra. I suggest we put each other on ignore and stay away from each other. I won't have anything to do you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You must be pissed. I'm a bigger cunt than CT. 

Not really, but you are funny at times. 

I often post provocative shit, and the reactions sometimes are quite funny. Turdseye got outed, if he isn't a racist, then fair play to him. He can call me whatever he wants, but when it gets to be equivelant of calling a black man the N word, then the fun stops.

2 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

You acted the cunt on the champions league final thread and you were called out on it. You were not even on my radar until then. I gave you short shrift. You fucking deserved it.  I respond to you today, you try and intimidate me by posting my PM's to you. I don't respond well to bullying little cunts, I shit out bigger ones than you at breakfast. 

You're a liar and a cunt like your countryman Evra. I suggest we put each other on ignore and stay away from each other. I won't have anything to do you. 

Oh, right, I'm the one who is the bully in this story. Sure. What a spin that is. Also, I'm Canadian, Evra is French. Not the same country last time I checked.

Oh and:

Carra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To ApologizeCarra Was Right To Apologize

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Understatement of the fucking year over here. You're a bigger cunt than Stalin.

Here he is. Neville Fuckin Bartos 

• Upvote 1

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

Yep, really important to know the size of the cunt you're dealing with mate