Quantcast
Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest. - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dockers_strike

Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Oh God! Please no! Anything but that!

Fact is Rio F has come out saying Carra's apology is too little too late. His words:

 

“Yet, eight years on and still the apology hasn’t come from Liverpool in that sense.”

 

To me that sounds like he wants more than Carra's apololgy. And Kenny was the man in charge. So what do you mean "anything but that!"?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the end of the day, as we all said at the time after reading the report, he was quite obviously stitched up. I don’t think people like Rio Ferdinand, or any of the sentient hams commenting on this without a solid grounding in the facts, gives a shit about that. It’s all about the optics 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, moof said:

At the end of the day, as we all said at the time after reading the report, he was quite obviously stitched up. I don’t think people like Rio Ferdinand, or any of the sentient hams commenting on this without a solid grounding in the facts, gives a shit about that. It’s all about the optics 

Thew problem is we did nothing with the cangaroo court decision, so in action we accepted it as the truth. Now the boomerang is coming back to us.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustTosh said:

Thew problem is we did nothing with the cangaroo court decision, so in action we accepted it as the truth. Now the boomerang is coming back to us.

 

 

That is true. I was well pissed off we didn’t at the time, if I remember correctly 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, moof said:

That is true. I was well pissed off we didn’t at the time, if I remember correctly 

I've just reread the extracts of the FA report. It's even worse than I remembered. Ripping it apart in a court room would be the easiest task ever. It would've ridiculed those responsible for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustTosh said:

Fact is Rio F has come out saying Carra's apology is too little too late. His words:

 

“Yet, eight years on and still the apology hasn’t come from Liverpool in that sense.”

 

To me that sounds like he wants more than Carra's apololgy. And Kenny was the man in charge. So what do you mean "anything but that!"?

 

 

 

By only getting a draw at the weekend, we've ensured that Ole will remain at the wheel for a little while yet. What more could Rio ask for?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carragher to say sorry to everton now because of Bobby being accused a racist last season, better safe then sorry right? 

 

3stacks agrees with this. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dave u said:

The only person who was owed any sort of apology from that whole sorry situation was Suarez. 

 

13 minutes ago, dave u said:

The only person who was owed any sort of apology from that whole sorry situation was Suarez. 

That’s right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Carragher to say sorry to everton now because of Bobby being accused a racist last season, better safe then sorry right? 

 

3stacks agrees with this. 

Don't put words in my mouth, boy.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dave u said:

The only person who was owed any sort of apology from that whole sorry situation was Suarez. 

Agreed but I've got a feeling we might see a bandwagon starting to get the club to apologise. Lineker's on the case now apparently.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

 

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

I havent been on TLW for few weeks- went on today and first thread I looked at was this, started on page 8 to get the general flow of it.

 

Theres something re-assuring about it all.

 

Never change lads   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Palace fan also needs to apologise to Cantona.

 

And Keown should apologise to Van Nistelrooy

 

And Nigel Winterburn should apologise to Brian Mclair

 

And John Barnes should apologise to most clubs for having bananas thrown at him     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Might just be a coincidence but everyone on this forum with "macca" in their username turns out to be an absolute twat. Nothing against that name, just turned out that way.

You rally meant ‘mecca’ didn’t you you racist cunt 

 

the lengths people will go too on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You rally meant ‘mecca’ didn’t you you racist cunt 

 

the lengths people will go too on here. 

the spelling is all over the place. hard to take accusations of racism seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

the spelling is all over the place. hard to take accusations of racism seriously.

Fuck me. Afternoon siesta. Was half asleep typing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evra’s a jumped up prick, remember stunt with Chelsea groundsman, also remember him trying to start something with one of our fans corner of centenary stand when the fan bounced ball aggressively into his direction. His I love this game persona on social media is absolutely embarrassing and projecting a mental age of around 9. Fuck off you cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×