Quantcast
Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest. - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
  • Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• If Trent is to be rested due to being a yellow card away from missing the Leicester game, and Lovren can”t play either due to the injury aggravated in this game, Gomez can’t play both CB and RB, so what do we expect?
    • In terms of our Mike's excursion at Speke, seems a real possibility there was trouble with the RET (Rapid Exit Taxiway). Very near where the plane ended up, not only is there a massive change in the taxiway surfacing, but in dark/murky/rainy conditions, I wouldn't want to be using the white line on the right as a reference point; the surfacing suddenly changes from tarmac/concrete to grass. Here's a pic. Don't forget the plane would be exiting the runway and entering this taxiway from right to left...      Now you're talking my language. Don't miss out on the French lot BEA as well. Some decent stuff on there.    They did a great video of an Airbus windshear incident on takeoff from Bogota...   
    • Don Carlo: Everton! Fuck that.   *Advisor whispers something in his ear.   Don Carlo: 60 goals! Tell them I'll forfeit my signing bonus.
    • Their lists of firsts and reasons why a top class manager should jump at the chance to manage them is pathetic. Like me suggesting Scarlett Johansson would take me because of my Air Training Corp Wing Blue for throwing the discus back in the 80s, along with double jointed thumb and ability to do a perfect kermit the Frog impression. Hey if I thought it would work I'd try.    Ancelotti is probably knocking one out to the list of glorious firsts that Everton parade instead of silverware. Aren't they one of only two clubs to not win anything this century? Accrington were a founder member of the football league, along with Preston NE and Notts County (and others), it means fuck all. So you had underground heating first big fucking deal.    They have spent a small fortune in the last few years to end up even worse, most of that spending still owed to their owner. Some of that involved selling their best players and buying shite in return, that rarely if ever ends well. They go on about their new stadium and the debt that will bring like it will entice any prospective manager. BMD is all they can see as the answer to all of their problems when actually it's just a massive problem that could eventually sink them.   Most football managers do not live in a bubble, they know what's going on and often far more than the fans. Any manager they target won't have to do much homework to see what a poisoned chalice that place is. That doesn't mean someone won't take it, these days taking a premiership manager job often entails you getting sacked eventually and being financially sorted for life.    I can see the mancs smashing them this weekend, they had a little bounce against Chelsea but the rot has set in there. Fair play to Moshiri IF he manages to convince a top class manager and gives him funds, that could help them to catch up with the other teams in the mid table and might even at a stretch end their long wait for silverware. But will that appease the bitters? Probably not, as we set the bar ever higher their chance of getting close to it fades even further away. We all know that being above us is the only thing that makes them happy.         
    • Yes superb , the time he crossed to Salah who stuck it in and the camera caught him going yess was brilliant. The best.
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Contributors