You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest.

dockers_strike

1 minute ago, JustTosh said:

Thew problem is we did nothing with the cangaroo court decision, so in action we accepted it as the truth. Now the boomerang is coming back to us.

That is true. I was well pissed off we didn’t at the time, if I remember correctly 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moof said:

That is true. I was well pissed off we didn’t at the time, if I remember correctly 

I've just reread the extracts of the FA report. It's even worse than I remembered. Ripping it apart in a court room would be the easiest task ever. It would've ridiculed those responsible for it.

1 hour ago, JustTosh said:

Fact is Rio F has come out saying Carra's apology is too little too late. His words:

“Yet, eight years on and still the apology hasn’t come from Liverpool in that sense.”

To me that sounds like he wants more than Carra's apololgy. And Kenny was the man in charge. So what do you mean "anything but that!"?

By only getting a draw at the weekend, we've ensured that Ole will remain at the wheel for a little while yet. What more could Rio ask for?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dave u said:

The only person who was owed any sort of apology from that whole sorry situation was Suarez. 

Agreed but I've got a feeling we might see a bandwagon starting to get the club to apologise. Lineker's on the case now apparently.  

19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

I havent been on TLW for few weeks- went on today and first thread I looked at was this, started on page 8 to get the general flow of it.

Theres something re-assuring about it all.

Never change lads   

• Upvote 1

That Palace fan also needs to apologise to Cantona.

And Keown should apologise to Van Nistelrooy

And Nigel Winterburn should apologise to Brian Mclair

And John Barnes should apologise to most clubs for having bananas thrown at him     

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Might just be a coincidence but everyone on this forum with "macca" in their username turns out to be an absolute twat. Nothing against that name, just turned out that way.

You rally meant ‘mecca’ didn’t you you racist cunt 

the lengths people will go too on here. 

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You rally meant ‘mecca’ didn’t you you racist cunt 

the lengths people will go too on here. 

the spelling is all over the place. hard to take accusations of racism seriously.

Evra’s a jumped up prick, remember stunt with Chelsea groundsman, also remember him trying to start something with one of our fans corner of centenary stand when the fan bounced ball aggressively into his direction. His I love this game persona on social media is absolutely embarrassing and projecting a mental age of around 9. Fuck off you cunt.

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Might just be a coincidence but everyone on this forum with "macca" in their username turns out to be an absolute twat. Nothing against that name, just turned out that way.

What are you talking about? You haven’t got “macca” in your username...

• Upvote 4