You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jamie apologises to evra for Suarez t shirt protest.

dockers_strike

24 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

Along with myself, you've got the best opinion of anyone in this thread. You're welcome.

38 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hey NP, any chance you can visit 3 Stacks with your seal club. Thanks in advance.

Three or four light To moderate taps should do it, to knock some sense of perspective into his ego.

Oh, and to finish off take a branding iron to burn DUANRA into his forehead, so that every time he looks into a mirror he’s reminded who TLW’s number one Ligue One guy is....

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Atkinson would have given the mancs a foul there 

It was a foul though, he nudged him in the back, as only Suarez could he done it at the perfect moment which resulted in a piece of beautiful theatre. 

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

This thread is crazy. I can’t keep up with who is calling who a cunt, and who the biggest cunt is.

Anyway, I’ve had pretty shit day and could do with cheering up. Could someone call me a cunt, please?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Seasons said:

This is the nicest thing anybody has ever said about me. 

Up the unbearable, disgraceful Reds! 

I still giggle at the moral high grounding from a fan base who flock to get photos taken in front of a statue of a drink driving, wife beating, arm breaking purse snatcher who also terrorised and sexually assaulted his own son and then display faux outrage over Suarez. 

And, RedCafe, you can fucking quote me on that. You hypocritical weapons. 

Screenshot_20191022_223044.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Johnlj said:

Not really, but you are funny at times. 

I often post provocative shit, and the reactions sometimes are quite funny. Turdseye got outed, if he isn't a racist, then fair play to him. He can call me whatever he wants, but when it gets to be equivelant of calling a black man the N word, then the fun stops. 

Er, no.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Three or four light To moderate taps should do it, to knock some sense of perspective into his ego.

Oh, and to finish off take a branding iron to burn DUANRA into his forehead, so that every time he looks into a mirror he’s reminded who TLW’s number one Ligue One guy is....

What ego? I put people in my back pocket in this thread. That's just a fact. 

• Downvote 1