You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beverly Hills Cop Vs Lethal Weapon

Bjornebye

Beverly Hills Cop Vs Lethal Weapon   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better ?

24 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Like two fired eggs though.

I've never seen either, but have seen both sequels.

Lifey built her tits? Massive news 

Actually I know for a fact he didn't because knowing him they would be twice the size of her head

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

BHC - just so much more enjoyable. Murphy was at the top of his game back then. 

I've heard rumours another movie with him as Axel F has been greenlit. Will be interesting to see a BHC movie with him at the bottom of his game.

10 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I am hoping for a new film to integrate both movies into one. It will be called Beverley Hills Weapon.

34 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I've heard rumours another movie with him as Axel F has been greenlit. Will be interesting to see a BHC movie with him at the bottom of his game.

Looks like you've got your wish, Shooter. Murphy is definitely too old for this shit.

• 3 years later...

I posted this scene on another thread the other day but it deserves another go on here. Eddie Murphy at his finest.

I've just watched BHC 3 and it's so shit compared to the other 2. I used to like it but watching all 3 close together you see how soppy 3 is in comparison. 

1 minute ago, John102 said:

Beverley Hills Cop. I could even watch number 3 if there's nothing else on.

As has been said, the theme song is probably up there as one of the most iconic ( @Bjornebye has movie soundtracks been done and who one? No doubt David Bowie in Labyrinth, knowing this place), certainly the best sounding.

I nearly started it but it didn't get many nominations I don't think. 3 does have it's funny bits but it's not as dark as the other two.