You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tickets vs Man City

g0lanb

Hi all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place - 

Planning a trip to London+Liverpool in the next few weeks, hopeful I can get tickets for the Man City match.

Any chance I can get a tip on where to get tickets that are not 600£? I'm not kidding myself and know that considering the importance & popularity of the match I'll have to pay a lot regardless, but also feels like paying so much for a ticket is ridiculous.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :-)

• Downvote 1

@g0lanb has an interesting posting history. The majority of posts have been asking for information on how to get match tickets. The first one posted was in 2011. I know it's hard to get tickets but 8 years later you still don't know how to get them?

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

@g0lanb has an interesting posting history. The majority of posts have been asking for information on how to get match tickets. The first one posted was in 2011. I know it's hard to get tickets but 8 years later you still don't know how to get them?

giphy.gif

Thanks for the helpful comment brother, cheers.

I'm not from Liverpool or even the UK, merely a supporter from abroad who wants to watch his favorite team play. The post (or posts, I honestly don't remember) were from previous failed attempts to go on a trip to Liverpool.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, g0lanb said:

Thanks for the helpful comment brother, cheers.

I'm not from Liverpool or even the UK, merely a supporter from abroad who wants to watch his favorite team play. The post (or posts, I honestly don't remember) were from previous failed attempts to go on a trip to Liverpool.

Hospitality tickets look to have sold out or just no longer available. If you have a member card, you could turn up on the day to the ticket office and ask for returns nearing kick-off (if the stewards ask you if you’re in the queue for collection or to buy, ALWAYS say collection). Failing that, I’ve been offered tickets at the Albert before, so you could try hanging around the area.