Quantcast
Genk (A) Champions League - 23/10 - Page 20 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Genk (A) Champions League - 23/10

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

At least they can enjoy a mini-break in a charming European town. Plus they could watch it on TV. 

More quality beers than you can poke a stick at!

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I fucking knew it was one of our lot. Too much GF.

@Barry Wom you have some explaining to do. 

It's deffo all my fault. Although if I'd have made it, I might have had an extension bed sheet for the cock. 

58 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

It's deffo all my fault. Although if I'd have made it, I might have had an extension bed sheet for the cock. 

And you would have traced around your own.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

A hapless pair of Liverpool fans managed to miss their team's 4-1 Champions League win in Belgium on Wednesday despite making the midweek trip.

The two travelling supporters arrived in plenty of time for a match at Gent. The problem was that their beloved Reds were playing over 150 kilometres away in Genk -- with a "k".

They went to Ghent to watch a team called Genk and did not get there because they were too far away. They were served in a restaurant by a fan of Gent and they were invited to a match featuring Gent the following day, but they could not attend. Now instead they have been invited to watch Genk play as VIP guests against Gent. Is that in Genk? Or in Gent? Or in Ghent?

Ghent? Gent? Genk? No wonder they were confused.