You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Genk (A) Champions League - 23/10

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

What do they need to say "try not to be fucking shite"?

Just deal with it. Pissing around and inevitably got mugged of the ball. 

A man on would have done.  Or give him an option.  He had control of the ball and had he just kicked it out for a throw he would have got ridiculed if their man isn’t blindsiding him.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I get the sense that the match has a number of delays. Some are furious with Lovren before being delighted with Salah. 

It's like a football Pulp Fiction. 

Yes I'd only just seen Mo's goal and couldn't understand why people were saying "FFS"!

Guest Pistonbroke

We dominated that second half and played some nice stuff in patches. that second goal came just at the right time and was a lovely finish by OX, it kind of knocked the heart out of Genk. The third goal was a lovely move between Bobby, Mo and Mane and the 4th was the icing on the cake with a bit of Mo magic. Pity we couldn't keep a clean sheet, bit of a brain fart all round that, starting with Lovren. All in all satisfactory, 3 points away from home and I thought Keita played much better in the second half and looked a lot stronger on the ball. Nice of the Genk fans to cheer on big Divok.  

It's amazing how a few goals can alter your view of a game! Made up the Ox got 2 tonight, he still has his doubters here. Good to see Sadio and Mo both get on the scoresheet even if it was just about the only good thing both did. Bobby worked tirelessly but I cannot agree with others who said he made things stick up top. Love him to death but his wasteful back flicks do my head in.

Stupid booking by Joe but that seems to be his want. Lovren had a meh game but once again thought better of putting the ball out for a throw, instead fell over, gave them possession from which they scored. So, conceeding when we shouldnt have is a real pisser for me.

Shame Napoli won at Salzburg and I think we'll need to up our game massively to win there. Hope Im wrong because I think their 2-0 win over us will be important to who finishes top of the group.

Bring on Spurs!