Quantcast
Arndale Stabbings - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rico1304

Arndale Stabbings

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Kill Bill over here 

Don't you think i have a point mate? 

 

Crime is crime, regardless of colour or creed. Yet we are directed by our all so loving media to believe the problem is not a white problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see somebody fall through the cracks and to have their own, and five other lives, broken as a result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Don't you think i have a point mate? 

 

Crime is crime, regardless of colour or creed. Yet we are directed by our all so loving media to believe the problem is not a white problem. 

That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. Crime may be higher in a particular demographic for all sorts of reasons - if a group of people are overlooked and poorly treated without the economic and social structures to support them then it's entirely possible there'll be consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m off to the Trafford Centre today, I expect it’ll be swarming with police.  Nothing to do with yesterday, just a Saturday with no f**tb**l.

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Karl_b said:

That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. Crime may be higher in a particular demographic for all sorts of reasons - if a group of people are overlooked and poorly treated without the economic and social structures to support them then it's entirely possible there'll be consequences.

 

I agree, crime isn't portrayed that way in our loving media though. They don't do enough of exposing the reasons behind it and those responsible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Shows what I know. Can’t see a single copper anywhere. Not even very fit looking men walking round in pairs.  

Plain clothed mate. Not much of a deterrent to be fair. 

 

Stay away from the food court. Not because of any terror threat but because you're a fa....... 

 

Unless you take Izzy to Zizzi for a laugh 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Plain clothed mate. Not much of a deterrent to be fair. 

 

Stay away from the food court. Not because of any terror threat but because you're a fa....... 

 

Unless you take Izzy to Zizzi for a laugh 

Ha ha bastard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seasons said:

Manchester Printworks was evacuated last night because some nonce was smoking in the bogs. 

 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/printworks-manchester-evacuated-heavy-emergency-17074204

The place is a bleedin' dump, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, it should be permanently evacuated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×