Quantcast
Arndale Stabbings - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rico1304

Arndale Stabbings

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Kill Bill over here 

Don't you think i have a point mate? 

Crime is crime, regardless of colour or creed. Yet we are directed by our all so loving media to believe the problem is not a white problem. 

Sad to see somebody fall through the cracks and to have their own, and five other lives, broken as a result.

4 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Don't you think i have a point mate? 

Crime is crime, regardless of colour or creed. Yet we are directed by our all so loving media to believe the problem is not a white problem. 

That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. Crime may be higher in a particular demographic for all sorts of reasons - if a group of people are overlooked and poorly treated without the economic and social structures to support them then it's entirely possible there'll be consequences.

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m off to the Trafford Centre today, I expect it’ll be swarming with police.  Nothing to do with yesterday, just a Saturday with no f**tb**l.

Fixed

4 hours ago, Karl_b said:

That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. Crime may be higher in a particular demographic for all sorts of reasons - if a group of people are overlooked and poorly treated without the economic and social structures to support them then it's entirely possible there'll be consequences.

I agree, crime isn't portrayed that way in our loving media though. They don't do enough of exposing the reasons behind it and those responsible. 

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Shows what I know. Can’t see a single copper anywhere. Not even very fit looking men walking round in pairs.  

Plain clothed mate. Not much of a deterrent to be fair. 

Stay away from the food court. Not because of any terror threat but because you're a fa....... 

Unless you take Izzy to Zizzi for a laugh 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Plain clothed mate. Not much of a deterrent to be fair. 

Stay away from the food court. Not because of any terror threat but because you're a fa....... 

Unless you take Izzy to Zizzi for a laugh 

Ha ha bastard. 

3 hours ago, Seasons said:

Manchester Printworks was evacuated last night because some nonce was smoking in the bogs. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/printworks-manchester-evacuated-heavy-emergency-17074204

The place is a bleedin' dump, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, it should be permanently evacuated.