You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arndale Stabbings

Rico1304

Guest Pistonbroke
5 hours ago, alles ist gut said:

Looking at the vid of the suspect being tase red...Why is his leg so much whiter than his face?

I was wondering that myself, probably just the light playing tricks. Weird thing is i thought it was some white person being a nutter going off that photo, then they showed his face in a later photo. If you look closer at the first photo the bit of leg showing at the top is clearly dark whereas the bottom leg looks white. 

39 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I was wondering that myself, probably just the light playing tricks. Weird thing is i thought it was some white person being a nutter going off that photo, then they showed his face in a later photo. If you look closer at the first photo the bit of leg showing at the top is clearly dark whereas the bottom leg looks white. 

Michael Jackson mo’fo

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If you look hard enough into the setting sun 

We live in a sad World mate. Everyone thinks they are better than someone else due to colour/creed etc. They clearly miss the irony of banging on about shit their own countries have being guilty of doing throughout centuries. They obviously have a memory block, anything that happened over a 100 years ago doesn't count. No siree....the only thing that counts is WW1 and WW2 and anything after that. 

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

We live in a sad World mate. Everyone thinks they are better than someone else due to colour/creed etc. They clearly miss the irony of banging on about shit their own countries have being guilty of doing throughout centuries. They obviously have a memory block, anything that happened over a 100 years ago doesn't count. No siree....the only thing that counts is WW1 and WW2 and anything after that. 

Education. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Education. 

I despise the system in the Uk where they teach you fuck all in the big scheme of things. Tis the same in most major countries though. They want to control your feelings and thoughts from a young age. Thankfully the World Wide Web is changing things, people are educating themselves and sticking two fingers up against the Tory and Right wing Cunts who wish to control you for their own benefits. Unfortunately enough greedy wannabe wankers will still vote for them. The cunts are only brave on the net though, you rarely hear the cunts gobbing off about their wealth in real life. They save that for their vicious circle of wankers who revel in the pain of others because they are beneath their values. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd just like to point out that I'm only staying up for Piston because he is pissed for the first time in ages and needs replies on here. Nothing worse than a quiet TLW. 

Sadly I've drank a bottle of JB yet I'm sober. My opinion on Tory cunts stands though. How the fuck can you support a workman like club like LFC yet vote for those cunts? Hypocrisy at its highest level. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Bjornebye said:

What? 

Training mate. Only 0.7l over here though. plus it was on offer, only 8€. I actually thought I'd be pissed quicker due to not drinking for so long, but as usual i reckon I could drink all night and only suffer the next day. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Sad as fuck that we associate knife crime as a colour problem rather than the crime itself. 

# 1000 ways to make white people feel better about themselves.

**** I'm white btw..........