Quantcast
Plymouth - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lifetime fan

Plymouth

6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Moved down last Thursday. 

Not sold my flat yet so will still be in Bristol a fair bit sorting that out and redesigning her kitchen so I can bring my cooker with me. 

What made you choose Plymouth, Col?

Quality sluts?

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Because of a woman. 

I’ll never learn. 

I can't say anything about that, I moved to New Zealand because of a woman. That was 13 years ago though, and it still seems to be going ok.

Best of luck mate. Hope it works out for you.

48 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Parts of Plymouth are beautiful. No doubt Lifey will bring the Barbican down on his first ale session. 

“If you drink rum before 10am you’re not an alcoholic you’re a pirate”. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I can't say anything about that, I moved to New Zealand because of a woman. That was 13 years ago though, and it still seems to be going ok.

Best of luck mate. Hope it works out for you.

Wasn’t planned, and this has been put off for quite a while to make sure we could both know as much as possible it was right. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Where about are you in Plymouth, Col?

Her parents live in Callington (Cornwall I believe) and she’d like to move to Cornwall but with plenty of distance from them. 

1 minute ago, mattyq said:

Is it ok?

Hope it all works out for you, mate

It’s nice enough, I mean I grew up in Lawrence Weston! 

We’re half an hour from the beach, from the moors, from her work, from the kids school, from St Mellion where her dad is a member and wants a drinking partner...

I love this part of the world, ideally I’d prefer North Devon but she’d like Cornwall. But to be honest after the last few years I couldn’t give a fuck. 

She makes me very happy, isn’t after my money and she’s a red. 

• Upvote 1

On 27/11/2019 at 18:15, Bjornebye said:

Parts of Plymouth are beautiful. No doubt Lifey will bring the Barbican down on his first ale session. 

Went down there today, had a couple of beers and a burger from Capn Jasper’s. 

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Went down there today, had a couple of beers and a burger from Capn Jasper’s. 

Its lovely isn't it. We used to have a Sunday pub crawl down there. I can't remember the names of the boozers. 

The city centre itself had some decent pubs and clubs back in 01/02/03. Corner House was always good for the footy. Significant Half for a few before going to the clubs. 

Club wise - Jesters, Dance Academy and Millennium. All boss. You had 2 heads if you couldn't pull in Jesters and Dance Academy used to be open till 6am. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its lovely isn't it. We used to have a Sunday pub crawl down there. I can't remember the names of the boozers. 

The city centre itself had some decent pubs and clubs back in 01/02/03. Corner House was always good for the footy. Significant Half for a few before going to the clubs. 

Club wise - Jesters, Dance Academy and Millennium. All boss. You had 2 heads if you couldn't pull in Jesters and Dance Academy used to be open till 6am. 

Views are outstanding, can’t wait to go down there with better weather, was bloody freezing today. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Views are outstanding, can’t wait to go down there with better weather, was bloody freezing today. 

Quay 33 does a magnificent Pork Belly and the Harbourside Fish & Chips does a pretty good gravy for the South and excellent fish

The bar above the Distillery is a smart place to take the good lady

Love the Barbican 

5 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Quay 33 does a magnificent Pork Belly and the Harbourside Fish & Chips does a pretty good gravy for the South and excellent fish

The bar above the Distillery is a smart place to take the good lady

Love the Barbican 

Nice one, cheers Matty. 

I was in Exeter earlier. Not too far. I thought about hitting up Lifey for some brunch, but then remembered how painful skin grafts would be needed to deal with the burns.

• Upvote 1