You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Plymouth

lifetime fan

51 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I can't say anything about that, I moved to New Zealand because of a woman. That was 13 years ago though, and it still seems to be going ok.

Best of luck mate. Hope it works out for you.

Wasn’t planned, and this has been put off for quite a while to make sure we could both know as much as possible it was right. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mattyq said:

Is it ok?

Hope it all works out for you, mate

It’s nice enough, I mean I grew up in Lawrence Weston! 

We’re half an hour from the beach, from the moors, from her work, from the kids school, from St Mellion where her dad is a member and wants a drinking partner...

I love this part of the world, ideally I’d prefer North Devon but she’d like Cornwall. But to be honest after the last few years I couldn’t give a fuck. 

She makes me very happy, isn’t after my money and she’s a red. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Went down there today, had a couple of beers and a burger from Capn Jasper’s. 

Its lovely isn't it. We used to have a Sunday pub crawl down there. I can't remember the names of the boozers. 

The city centre itself had some decent pubs and clubs back in 01/02/03. Corner House was always good for the footy. Significant Half for a few before going to the clubs. 

Club wise - Jesters, Dance Academy and Millennium. All boss. You had 2 heads if you couldn't pull in Jesters and Dance Academy used to be open till 6am. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its lovely isn't it. We used to have a Sunday pub crawl down there. I can't remember the names of the boozers. 

The city centre itself had some decent pubs and clubs back in 01/02/03. Corner House was always good for the footy. Significant Half for a few before going to the clubs. 

Club wise - Jesters, Dance Academy and Millennium. All boss. You had 2 heads if you couldn't pull in Jesters and Dance Academy used to be open till 6am. 

Views are outstanding, can’t wait to go down there with better weather, was bloody freezing today. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Views are outstanding, can’t wait to go down there with better weather, was bloody freezing today. 

Quay 33 does a magnificent Pork Belly and the Harbourside Fish & Chips does a pretty good gravy for the South and excellent fish

The bar above the Distillery is a smart place to take the good lady

Love the Barbican