You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool 2 Leicester City 1 (Oct 5 2019)

tlw content

If City turn their form around and return to last seasons form they will finish with 91 points. 

We would have to get less than 67 points from our next 30 games for them to pass us. I have no interest in jinxing it but that looks positive.

If we return to our form prior to our 17 wins in a row we will end up with 96. Even after the disastrous Spurs game in 17/18 we garnered 62 points from 29 games so we would be close to achieving 90 points if we go back to that form. 

Also I'd be surprised if City return to that kind of form without Laporte. 

• Upvote 1

You're right about the uproar over the penalty decision, last year Etihad city beat West ham with a penalty that was almost identical in terms of contact it was that Bernardo Silva twat he threw himself to the ground yet nothing was made of it I don't even think it was mentioned as a dive. There should be t-shirts made with "Fuck everyone who isn't us" on just to piss them off even more.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, scudger99 said:

Not enough made of Milner's pass for Mane's goal for me.  One of the passes of the season, if not THE pass of the season.  Kept it in play, bent it round the defender with perfect pace - and all that with his weaker foot.

It might as well have had a written invite on the ball "Sadio, please put me in the fucking net now".

A bowling champion couldn't have delivered that better if he'd stood on the touchline and rolled it to Mane.

It would have been a fucking travesty if we'd have dropped points after the sheer majesty of that goal.

And it was clearly a tactic to be trying to haul the shirt off Salah's back too, the whole Leicester defence were at it.  At least two of the snide cunts got a yellow for it, they'd obviously been briefed to do it.

My stream had subtitles. Just as he hit the ball, the caption read "Sadio, please put me in the fucking net now."

55 minutes ago, RedHeadedRed said:

You're right about the uproar over the penalty decision, last year Etihad city beat West ham with a penalty that was almost identical in terms of contact it was that Bernardo Silva twat he threw himself to the ground yet nothing was made of it I don't even think it was mentioned as a dive. There should be t-shirts made with "Fuck everyone who isn't us" on just to piss them off even more.

There you go dave lad, a new t, shirt design for you.

1570472645910.jpg

• Upvote 7

Deffo need a massive flag with that on for the Kop.

Also so get it on the website banner at the top.

Weird watching the Inside Anfield videos sometimes, and seeing which players greet each other. Was surprised to see Chilwell greet Jurgen as though he knew him, and you wouldn’t have had Vardy and Salah greeting each other.

• Upvote 1

Chilwell going over to hug Klopp just tells me that Klopp has defo spoken with him about signing for us in the past. He was on loan at Huddersfield under Wagner. Klopp probably met him back then.

It's like the overly familiar greeting between Klopp and Mbappe's dad last week. There's defo a relationship there.

That post-match tunnel footage was 100% censored as Robbo and Ayoze were nowhere to be seen. Bet it all kicked off again but they've had to cut all that out.

On 07/10/2019 at 19:37, Chocoholic said:

The treatment of Salah on Saturday was a disgrace. He was held by the shirt and grabbed round the neck numerous times before getting hacked down by Choudhery, and not a thing was done. Klopp is right to be furious about it and make a fuss. They'll probably do nothing about it. If we just keep quiet and take it, then we'll certainly never get anything. So much for the Blues' delusion that the PL and the media have it all arranged we have the red carpet rolled out for us.

This was partly due to Salah not "going down easy" and party due to the useless liner in front of the Main Stand. I don't know why he even bothered carrying a flag as he didn't seem to use it (unless it was to keep the flies off him)

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic

Another pint to make about this. We had a midweek must-win game and still dominated.

Massive credit to how Klopp and the staff have us prepared for 3 games a week now, despite the (relatively) small squad.

• Upvote 1

243930553_MilnersPass.jpg.d78f3b7ced066b4956ae568d32c08351.jpg

Was fortunate to watch the game live last week when in the Rockies. Was discussing the game as we were driving through the hills and the slide rule pass Milner had sent through to Mane.

Was made up to pass this sign mid-conversation! 

I think the icons explain the pass:

* Continental Divide in class

* Mane stood next to defender.

* Pass allowed Mane to stroll away from the defender and be 500ft clear in no time

* Kodak moment.

• Upvote 5