Quantcast
Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League - Page 9 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

Recommended Posts

Danny Murphy - the state of this mockering

 

When they play Manchester United on Sunday, Liverpool will play the same way that they always do, because they don't change that for anybody.

That means their standard 4-3-3 formation, and playing on the front foot at Old Trafford - trying to win the game, like they do every week.

 

 

Except last game where we changed it up against Leicester ya fackin chancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Danny Murphy - the state of this mockering

 

When they play Manchester United on Sunday, Liverpool will play the same way that they always do, because they don't change that for anybody.

That means their standard 4-3-3 formation, and playing on the front foot at Old Trafford - trying to win the game, like they do every week.

 

 

Except last game where we changed it up against Leicester ya fackin chancer.

Take it he missed the last game at Old Trafford a few months back where they were dropping like flies & we played for a draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many articles about how shit United are and player for player they're a pub side. They're creating a David and Goliath.  At old Trafford and against their most hated rival they are more than capable, it's never just a league game.

 

You can bet before the game ole will wheel ferguson into the dressing room like Hannibal lector.

 

By rights we should smash them we always seem to let these and Everton off the hook. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Imagine adding a peak Stevie G to this team.  Everyone else could just pack up and go home.

*Jizz.gif*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Murphy gets a lot of justifiable grief, but I’ve fantastic memories of him in this fixture. He had Old Trafford’s number. 

Manc buster. 2 pen wins there over 2 seasons, they were sick of the sight of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Butch said:

Manc buster. 2 pen wins there over 2 seasons, they were sick of the sight of him. 

He had an even better strike rate than that - three 1-0 wins there thanks to his goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moof said:

Ain’t that the truth. Fucking international wank footy

I had final score on and Wolves had scored. You could hear them singing their wanky version of our Bobby song and I got all warm and nostalgic. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Referee: Martin Atkinson. Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: David Coote. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, φαίνω said:

Referee: Martin Atkinson. Assistants: Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: David Coote. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry. 

 

 

 

 

Never heard of the cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×