Quantcast
Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League - Page 44 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

The state of what the mancs have become.

Literally all they have to get up for now is playing us and watching their team have 30% of the ball versus us at home and trying to frustrate us/take a point off us.

They can't even get up for their own derby now as that is a can't win game now because it helps us and they are actively wanting city to win it.

Lovely isn't it.

• Upvote 2

Fabinho gets taken out in the first half, ref waves advantage, so he obviously saw it. Obviously no card or word when play next stops. 

Every decision he had to give he gave to them, totally bias and not just poor. It is not possible to be that bias by incompetence. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Scooby Dudek said:

Fabinho gets taken out in the first half, ref waves advantage, so he obviously saw it. Obviously no card or word when play next stops. 

Yup, bad tackle as well.

If that foul on Origi was in the box and there was a penalty riding on it then you could begrudgingly agree that it’s not a clear and obvious error, but in the middle of the pitch that’s a free kick all day long. 

4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Every decision he had to give he gave to them, totally bias and not just poor. It is not possible to be that bias by incompetence. 

Lallana fouled by Young then Rojo smashes the ball at Lallana whilst he's on the deck.  No cards.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yup, bad tackle as well.

Think it was Fred, who he then let go on and foul approx another 6 times, with no booking. 

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I'm not his biggest fan, but he wasn't the only one.

Absolutely not, but extra pressure as Captain. And I noticed several chances to attack where he cowered and played a bullshit nothing pass to allow United time to get all 13 players back.

Trent had a bemusing game. So unlike him.

Seen a few united fans giving it large on Facebook. Less than 40% possesion at home, at least one fortunate var decision and hanging on like apollo creed at the end of rocky 1. How the mighty have fallen

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Seen a few united fans giving it large on Facebook. Less than 40% possesion at home, at least one fortunate var decision and hanging on like apollo creed at the end of rocky 1. How the mighty have fallen

You say that but they're up to 13th, Ole is at the wheel he's doing it.

Have you see the Carra and Neville reaction clips to the goals? Mildly amusing. But interesting the difference in Tyler's commentary.

I have never been either a fan or a critic of him...to be honest I find him insipid...banal...almost unnoticeable...but his tone is certainly not one you'd expect when a late-late equaliser is scored by the away team.

Hang on....I'll root them out...

11 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Think it was Fred, who he then let go on and foul approx another 6 times, with no booking. 

It was Fred. I questioned it at the time myself. 

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Have you see the Carra and Neville reaction clips to the goals? Mildly amusing. But interesting the difference in Tyler's commentary.

I have never been either a fan or a critic of him...to be honest I find him insipid...banal...almost unnoticeable...but his tone is certainly not one you'd expect when a late-late equaliser is scored by the away team.

Hang on....I'll root them out...

I find him intolerable, I have to try and zone out during his commentary otherwise I find myself getting annoyed. 

• Upvote 5

2 points lost given their standing this season, but an OK point given our history at Old Trafford.

Win the next 29 games and we might be in with a shout, as long as Atkinson doesn't retrospectively call VAR at the end of the season to take away all our goals because reasons.

Tyler and Atkinson returning tomorrow would be great, undoubtedly sky would find another prick just as annoying as him and the premiership another shit ref, Christ that's all they seem to have. 

20 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

At least they got to give their lovely Hillsborough dirty an airing towards the end. Surprised it's not been mentioned..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rotoq said:

2 points lost given their standing this season, but an OK point given our history at Old Trafford.

Win the next 29 games and we might be in with a shout, as long as Atkinson doesn't retrospectively call VAR at the end of the season to take away all our goals because reasons.

Point gained as far as I see. We beat Chelsea when Hodgson was in charge got a few wins against better united teams than us on paper. These things happen against big teams ( and rich teams)

• Upvote 1

Just now, manwiththestick said:

At least they got to give their lovely Hillsborough dirty an airing towards the end. Surprised it's not been mentioned..

Yeah - I noticed that too. Shame.

47 minutes ago, Caramac said:

gcM16ht.gif

This reminds me of the scene from The Princess Bride where Andre the Giant and Wesley are going to wrestle and Wesley points out how unfair it is.

"It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest."

Trying to put the display behind me and concentrate on the fact that looking at the fixture list of ourselves and City at the start of the season, I would have ripped your arm off for parity at this stage never mind a 6 point lead.

We need to start picking up our performances though as we have been a bit ropy by our own standards over the last 5 or 6 games.