You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Fabinho gets taken out in the first half, ref waves advantage, so he obviously saw it. Obviously no card or word when play next stops. 

Every decision he had to give he gave to them, totally bias and not just poor. It is not possible to be that bias by incompetence. 

Lallana fouled by Young then Rojo smashes the ball at Lallana whilst he's on the deck.  No cards.

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I'm not his biggest fan, but he wasn't the only one.

Absolutely not, but extra pressure as Captain. And I noticed several chances to attack where he cowered and played a bullshit nothing pass to allow United time to get all 13 players back.

Trent had a bemusing game. So unlike him.

6 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Seen a few united fans giving it large on Facebook. Less than 40% possesion at home, at least one fortunate var decision and hanging on like apollo creed at the end of rocky 1. How the mighty have fallen

You say that but they're up to 13th, Ole is at the wheel he's doing it.

Have you see the Carra and Neville reaction clips to the goals? Mildly amusing. But interesting the difference in Tyler's commentary.

I have never been either a fan or a critic of him...to be honest I find him insipid...banal...almost unnoticeable...but his tone is certainly not one you'd expect when a late-late equaliser is scored by the away team.

Hang on....I'll root them out...

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Have you see the Carra and Neville reaction clips to the goals? Mildly amusing. But interesting the difference in Tyler's commentary.

I have never been either a fan or a critic of him...to be honest I find him insipid...banal...almost unnoticeable...but his tone is certainly not one you'd expect when a late-late equaliser is scored by the away team.

Hang on....I'll root them out...

I find him intolerable, I have to try and zone out during his commentary otherwise I find myself getting annoyed. 

20 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Seen a few united fans giving it large on Facebook. Less than 40% possesion at home, at least one fortunate var decision and hanging on like apollo creed at the end of rocky 1. How the mighty have fallen

At least they got to give their lovely Hillsborough dirty an airing towards the end. Surprised it's not been mentioned..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rotoq said:

2 points lost given their standing this season, but an OK point given our history at Old Trafford.

Win the next 29 games and we might be in with a shout, as long as Atkinson doesn't retrospectively call VAR at the end of the season to take away all our goals because reasons.

Point gained as far as I see. We beat Chelsea when Hodgson was in charge got a few wins against better united teams than us on paper. These things happen against big teams ( and rich teams)

• Upvote 1

Trying to put the display behind me and concentrate on the fact that looking at the fixture list of ourselves and City at the start of the season, I would have ripped your arm off for parity at this stage never mind a 6 point lead.

We need to start picking up our performances though as we have been a bit ropy by our own standards over the last 5 or 6 games.

13 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Point gained as far as I see. We beat Chelsea when Hodgson was in charge got a few wins against better united teams than us on paper. These things happen against big teams ( and rich teams)

Yep , good point at the end of the day and it will do, considering it was beginning to look like a loss,? That’s the last 4/5 games we’ve got the result , it will do at the end of the season.