Quantcast
Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League - Page 13 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

5 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Post reported.

Oi! Just quoting Jurgen although the guy on Sky apologised if anyone was offended. He said it with a chuckle though!

• Upvote 1

I've got a few doubts in my mind given our recent record there but their team looks dirge. We've got to go at them early doors. Get a nice early goal to silence the mutants and go from there. 

I fancy the Dutch goal-machine that is Gini Wijnaldum to bet today. Probably a hat-trick, if I'm bring honest. Origi to get the other 2. 

You’d normally expect to demolish a team of equivalent quality, but given the nature of the fixture and Salah’s injury, a point would be an excellent result. As long as we’re not only five points ahead of Man City this evening, I think it will have been a successful weekend.

I been saying we never do well there and this is gonna be tough, but fuck that. That team they put out is booty cheeks. Anything less than 3 points is a massive failure. 

22 minutes ago, an tha said:

No recognised forward on bench.

Brewster played for u18's today - what is point in that, when we have zero forward cover for a game today - you'd think he would be on bench today?

Goals come from all of our players. 

This is a rare opportunity to take the game to such a poor United side. And unfortunately that only makes me more anxious.

Hurry up and be over already.

Like I’m on my ‘farewell tour’ right now, sun is out...20°C outside and I haven’t been able to enjoy the day at all. And they’re fucking shite!