Quantcast
Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

On paper we should be able to beat them without Mo. But on paper counts for fuck all against these cunts in their back yard. If Mo is injured would you be tempted to start Gini out wide? Or unleash Big Div?

2 minutes ago, rotoq said:

On paper we should be able to beat them without Mo. But on paper counts for fuck all against these cunts in their back yard. If Mo is injured would you be tempted to start Gini out wide? Or unleash Big Div?

Let Div do a Barca on them.  Or put Shaq in, he did well against these cunts last season.

It's funny, they are such an irrelevance this season that I almost forgot how much I hate the cunts. Until they have the chance to take points off us.

Eat and shit them, reds.

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He was 75% on fantasy football the other day but I kept him in. He better be ok. 

He's an idol little cunt - fuck him 

14 minutes ago, mgw100 said:

I thought he was defo fit? 

When he has got his beard he is. Not a fan when he has it shaved off. For the day or two it lasts like. 

What? 

City’s unexpected loss to wolves has (at least for me) taken some of the nerves away from this game. It’s one of those on the fixture list that you just know wrecks a little with our heads and you play well enough to win but get a draw.

That doesn’t mean I don’t want us to win, nor that I won’t be nervous. I never dream of footy but last night dreamt Hendo scored in this game, means nothing. 

The ref Atkinson is inept, you just have to hope when he makes his stupid decisions that we are not on the receiving end. It’s a flip of a coin. 

The sports websites I’ve seen have spent the last two weeks dragging down the mancs and bugging us up, let’s hope it was all in vain as you sort of know where they go with that shite. 

2 hours ago, Jennings said:

I don't like all the bullish optimistic Liverpool-will-win media stuff. I am cautious.

Come on reds!

Not for me either as it’s a game of football , and football is fickle. The mate has had £300 at 4/6 thinking it’s a banker , but yes I’m cautious too , just hope for the 3 points and giving them a good caning will be a bonus . 1-3 for me.

You can tell it’s a big game because we’re on page 11 already. Most games this season we’ve only been on a couple of pages by kick off!

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

And we have been surviving on thin gruel for two weeks with bloody international games.

That’s true!