You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

18 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

From a City fan on Twitter:

'Liverpool have dropped points in 9 of the last 47 games (19%). Atkinson has reffed them 9 times in that time, dropping points 4 times (44.4%). City have dropped points in 15 of the last 85 games (17.64%). Atkinson has reffed us [CITY] 7 times, dropping points 4 times (57.14%). '

From the Echo:

'According to the referee, United didn’t commit any fouls between the 22nd and 72nd minutes.'

I am detecting the merest hint of suspicious behaviour in those stats. 

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Salah has been awful at Old Trafford. He's made absolutely no difference there and he wouldn't have yesterday either unless he could have by himself stopped 3/4's of the starting eleven from shitting themselves on the ball.

Yup there's no drop in quality bringing w hapless donkey like Origi in for Salah, none at all. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Salah has been awful at Old Trafford. He's made absolutely no difference there and he wouldn't have yesterday either unless he could have by himself stopped 3/4's of the starting eleven from shitting themselves on the ball.

Yup there's no drop in quality bringing w hapless donkey like Origi in for Salah, none at all. 

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I was obviously watching things unfold on Sky Germany so missed out on the deflated delights of Messers Tyler and Neville. How did the pair of cunts react when Lallana scored with his one yard power driver? 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Tyler reluctantly admitted a goal had indeed been scored.

Hahaha, i bet his hard on in the hands of Gary Neville went as soft as Plasticine within a milli second. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Ridiculous how Atkinson handled the two James situations - the first stopping play for what was obviously not a head injury - the second letting play continue after what was certainly a head injury.

Also, no question the lad was concussed again -- so twice in two weeks they have let him play on.

The mancs play Everton in a few weeks, it's going to be a massive cunt off between Richarlison and himself. It will be interesting to see how the media/commentary teams/pundits judge this cunt off. Especially if it leads to controversy. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

The mancs play Everton in a few weeks, it's going to be a massive cunt off between Richarlison and himself. It will be interesting to see how the media/commentary teams/pundits judge this cunt off. Especially if it leads to controversy. 

Richarlison dives and James correctly goes down under excessive pressure is my guess.

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Richarlison dives and James correctly goes down under excessive pressure is my guess.

I reckon you could be right.

It'll be funny as fuck if they were both booked early in the game, it could also be a relegation clash by the time they meet. 

I think James did take a wallop on both occasions ( both accidentally ) but definitely used the impacts to break the game up. Can't be too hypocritical though , as I have been moaning for years that we are too Simon Pure and don't help ourselves at times when it would suit us to slow games down. Probably more annoyed with Matip kicking it out  to be honest.

Atkinson made one of the worst decisions I have ever seen, in an Anfield derby ( might have been the one Kyrgiakos got sent off in ) when Pienaar went ridiculously over the ball on one of our guys and he wasn't even going to get booked until Carragher grabbed hold of Atkinson and shook him out of his trance.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not so sure, he has pace to burn, arrogance, a decent shot, good technique. Never gonna be a world beater, but they’ll make a profit on him when they sell him to Everton, and career purgatory, in a couple of years.

Lets see how he gets on after a couple of injuries. There's nothing of the fella and the way he charges about he will get a few real knocks to whinge about