You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Though this was quite interesting. Disagree with the choice of right back in the strongest possible terms but didn't think the discussion was terrible overall, though many will. 

Just the RB? Fat head? There’s an argument for De Gea, not that I agree with it, but disagree in the strongest possible terms over Maguire. 

The thing is if you go through the entire league and do combined XI's, excluding City it would be 11 Liverpool players without argument 15 or 16 times and 11 Liverpool players with small arguments for the other 3 or 4. Some may argue for inclusion of De Gea, Kante, Aubuyang and Kane. 

We have become very good at football over the last 2 years.

1 hour ago, No2 said:

The thing is if you go through the entire league and do combined XI's, excluding City it would be 11 Liverpool players without argument 15 or 16 times and 11 Liverpool players with small arguments for the other 3 or 4. Some may argue for inclusion of De Gea, Kante, Aubuyang and Kane. 

Is he any good? 

Everything points to us smashing them;

- We’re a much better team than them at present

- Their two best players likely out (Pogba, De Gea)

- We’ve a full squad to choose from for the first time since the opening weekend

it’s making me real nervous now.

28 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Some people will pretend Pogba not playing is a bad thing, but it greatly decreases their threat on the counter. He's the one player they have that has the quality of pass to effectively find their pacey players up front.

Yep I really hope Pogba doesn't play. I know how inconsistent and under-performing he is but I'd never underestimate Paul Pogba; that way lies perdition. 

When he gives a performance he is unplayable. 

6 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Yep I really hope Pogba doesn't play. I know how inconsistent and under-performing he is but I'd never underestimate Paul Pogba; that way lies perdition. 

When he gives a performance he is unplayable. 

He’s out according the beeb 

1 hour ago, Arnaud said:

Anyone knows our record there between 1965 and 1990 ? 

https://www.11v11.com/teams/manchester-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Liverpool/

This makes for quite interesting reading and proves why we should always be wary of the Scum. Always seem able to have done a number on us regardless of how well/badly we play.  They are as likely to sneak a 1-0 as we are to bum them 5-0.

5 hours ago, No2 said:

Alisson's back, so any argument for de Gea is ruled out. 

Can't find it but someone needs to post the team they ended up with on the pitch last year which in effect was ten men cause rashford was out of game bit on pitch. We couldn't and didn't look like beating them. Knock the tribal optimism on the head a scrappy win will do save the pummeling for Anfield and witness the last rites to the Ole era.

27 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Can't find it but someone needs to post the team they ended up with on the pitch last year which in effect was ten men cause rashford was out of game bit on pitch. We couldn't and didn't look like beating them. Knock the tribal optimism on the head a scrappy win will do save the pummeling for Anfield and witness the last rites to the Ole era.

And for all the years we were utter shite, how many times did they rock up at anfield and win easy?