You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

We beat them 17-0. Goblin features gets the boot. They bring in someone French that Pogba and Martial (their two best outfield players) actually want to play for. They beat City. They spend £1.8 billion in January on Maddison and whoever scores a couple of goals in December for a mid table side. They get liquidated by March. Everyone's happy.

Well, us anyway.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

We beat them 17-0. Goblin features gets the boot. They bring in someone French that Pogba and Martial (their two best outfield players) actually want to play for. They beat City. They spend £1.8 billion in January on Maddison and whoever scores a couple of goals in December for a mid table side. They get liquidated by March. Everyone's happy.

Well, us anyway.

I want us to blitz them 0-4 in the first half mate. The ground would be half empty, if not more, for the second half. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I want us to blitz them 0-4 in the first half mate. The ground would be half empty, if not more, for the second half. 

We have to approach the game like they're the fucking shit team that they are. Just slice them to fucking pieces from the first whistle.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

We have to approach the game like they're the fucking shit team that they are. Just slice them to fucking pieces from the first whistle.

I imagine if we can get an early goal they're fucked big time. If I was de Gea I'd pick up a slight knock against Norway or Sweden. 

I can't recall the last time we went to Old Trafford as such strong favourites. I mean, I realise "it's a sort-of derby, form means nothing" and all that, but we are much, much better than them. You'd probably have to go back to 73-74, when we were reigning champions and they were headed for relegation, for a comparable gulf in class.

I predict 0-0.

Despite being about 36 levels above them, there is a 0% chance we batter them. Pogba, Martial, Wan-Bissaka and Lindelof will all be back for them surely. Plus, though they play crap football, they still have loads of pace up front and we haven't exactly been immune to counters this season.

And then there's the issue that they're bound to be prideful just because it's this fixture and being 8 points up in the league, I have a feeling we'll be quite conservative, as we were at Old Trafford last season. I think it will be an awful, ugly game. Just want an 0-1 or a shitty 1-2 and to get the fuck out of there.

On 06/10/2019 at 07:04, Mook said:

I fucking hate these games, especially the away & am dreading this already.

Hopefully that little Norwegian cunt gets them relegated so we can have a season off.

I feel the very same, but I take solace in the fact that the Manc fans are definitely dreading the game a whole lot more.

On 08/10/2019 at 13:11, Jordy Brouwer said:

They are going to park the bus and try to hit on the break. 

If we don't get an early goal that might be a bit tricky. 

Nothing would give those cunts as much pleasure as halting our chance to equal and possibly beat city's wins total. 

Yes they are shit atm but this is they're biggest game of a nothing season for them with us having a mental block playing there for whatever reason we usually play shite. 

Would be great to stuff them but it'll probably be a draw or they get a spawny winner at the end. I hate when we play them. I hate those cunts so much, anything other than a win would be sickening. Cunts. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

Thought we gave them far too much respect in the fixture last season (another draw that cost us the title!) and I’d rather we went out and played our normal game against them and everyone else.

We still haven’t got into fifth gear so far this season, when we do, someone will get a real good hiding.

As Shanks indicated, let them worry about us.

After that then, whatever.

• Upvote 1

Last seasons game at OT was absolutely mental, probably our most cautious display under Klopp. Bobby’s injury didn’t help, Sturridge was non existent. Milner started right back, the game was crying out for Trent. Their players were dropping like flies, however the highest difference was their confidence, they had just knocked out PSG and in the midst of a great winning run and were buoyant with “Ole at the wheel” . Now they’re fucking pathetic and listless, let’s put a fucking nail in the cunts coffin.

• Upvote 2

Gut feeling says an early goal and we could hammer them, 4-0, 5-0 not unlikely. Then the away section can start singing "You're my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer ...." in front of a half empty stadium. A beatutiful and emotinal funeral for the baby hobbit.

However, the longer it stays 0-0 the more we'll strruglel I reckon.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, JustTosh said:

Gut feeling says an early goal and we could hammer them, 4-0, 5-0 not unlikely. Then the away section can start singing "You're my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer ...." in front of a half empty stadium. A beatutiful and emotinal funeral for the baby hobbit.

However, the longer it stays 0-0 the more we'll strruglel I reckon.

You are their Solskjær, their only Solskjaer.

He make us happy, he makes them grey.

So, please don’t sack him, forever back him and please don’t their Solskjaer away.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Thought we gave them far too much respect in the fixture last season (another draw that cost us the title!) and I’d rather we went out and played our normal game against them and everyone else.

We still haven’t got into fifth gear so far this season, when we do, someone will get a real good hiding.

As Shanks indicated, let them worry about us.

After that then, whatever.

This is right,this morning the paper going on about how Solkjaer fears for his job if they get a caning and all that , so yes let them do worrying, it’ll be tough no doubt and I’ll be happy for the 3 pts but a caning would be most welcome for sure.