You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He definitely embellished. It's not a natural fall when you see the replay. But it's very dumb from Albrighton and you take advantage of that contact every time. 

He was kicked from behind on his standing leg -- that is a foul, there is no discussion - if he hadn't fallen over that foul would not have been given. That should be a discussion.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We’ll still win this. Come on boys. Head’s up. We’ve been here before and for the job done. 

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Keep going boys. Just keep going.

Youve just got to believe that this team will find a way.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I don't agree that Leicester were "shite" I mean defensively I thought they were really good apart from that Turkish guy. We definatley outplayed them and controlled the game though. Very deserved winners. 

They were certainly not shite and pressed us effectively for long periods - we may not have been at the races upfront finishingwise but they are easily the third best team in the league in this moment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

That Zenidine Kilbane screenprint was cut off too early btw.

Lets all enjoy it in it’s full glory.

0643BD0B-21AB-4B46-981F-1B9B65AB0D25.jpeg

Fuck Kilbane, the Blueshite, effeminate, mascara wearing cunt.

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I don't agree that Leicester were "shite" I mean defensively I thought they were really good apart from that Turkish guy. We definatley outplayed them and controlled the game though. Very deserved winners. 

They created a single chance, which they buried, but that's less than anyone has done against us at any point this season. They didn't defend that well either. Salah turned Soyuncu about as easily as he's turned anyone since probably Maguire. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Anyone see Robbo tell Perez to follow him into the tunnel if he wanted a scrap? Hopefully him kicking the shit out of Perez is on the Liverpool behind the scenes video.

Yeah, I clocked that. I was peacocking like a mother fucker to the TV. Come on you cuntttttts. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

When -- Their 4 had him in his pocket the whole game -- the only time he got past him it was a foul on Salah

Err, on numerous occasions. A good 3 or 4 times. 

Also, not sure why you're offended by the fact Leicester were shite. They were shite. Defending to a decent standard (not allowing us to score 3 or more despite the fact we created numerous chances) doesn't mean they were any good.