You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

28 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm not sure what I'm going to be grumpy or nervous about during this international break. The table right now could hardly be better.

Also, in so far as you can call it a table 8 games in, we’ve beaten 3rd, 4th, 5th and 7th so far.

The highest placed side City have played early season form-wise is West Ham in 8th, opening weekend.

They’ve then played the bottom 3 and a bunch of currently mid-table sides.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm not sure what I'm going to be grumpy or nervous about during this international break. The table right now could hardly be better.

Just the usual nervous wait for the international lads to come back unscathed.

• Upvote 1

Basking in the incredible weekend, almost perfect really. I decided to pop on to a betting site I threw some daft accas on quickly before I left for the game on Saturday. Just low amounts but random and often seemingly daft selections.

Well it was nice to see £400 sitting there for me, just another plus to an already brilliant weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Tell you what was funny. When it all kicked off at the end and everyone was pushing and shoving, Divock just strolled on in there, casual as you like. He wasn't involved in any of it but he just walked into the middle of it, just being chilled.

Trent said recently that Divock is the most laid back man in football and he's not wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, suzy said:

Just the usual nervous wait for the international lads to come back unscathed.

And the fact we have Utd away which despite their woeful form will be seen as a chance to turn their season around. Taking nothing for granted against them

11 minutes ago, dave u said:

Tell you what was funny. When it all kicked off at the end and everyone was pushing and shoving, Divock just strolled on in there, casual as you like. He wasn't involved in any of it but he just walked into the middle of it, just being chilled.

Trent said recently that Divock is the most laid back man in football and he's not wrong.

I find it a bit frustrating if I’m honest Dave. He’s got the physical attributes to be a dominant ‘bullying’ forward, like Drogba or Mandzukic for example. I feel he’s too chilled for his own good.

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Reminds me of a massive scrap with Derby County at Anfield in the 70's and Peter Cormack trying desperately to get involved without success , so in the end he got frustrated and just kicked Roger Davies up his hoop while he was fighting somebody else.

• Upvote 2

A mate of mine used to play club rugby in the Valleys. Size-wise a real monster but gentle as a lamb. Whenever he got trapped at the bottom of a ruck or maul one of his teammates would give him a dig in the ribs or rake him with their studs and for the next few minutes he'd be raging round the pitch like the Hulk. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I find it a bit frustrating if I’m honest Dave. He’s got the physical attributes to be a dominant ‘bullying’ forward, like Drogba or Mandzukic for example. I feel he’s too chilled for his own good.

Yeah, when he applies himself he is really superb. Bit too passive at times

19 minutes ago, John102 said:

Penalty pool getting all the decisions at Anfield. Apart from when we didnt, against the very same last season, when Keita went down and we dodnt get the three points. I dont imagine it was important in the grand scheme of things.

I also remember Lamela getting a penalty in the 2-2 after less contact than Mane, but apparently he was entitled to go down. In fact, the BBC website described it as 'a tangle in the box'. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Jamie Redknapp, dark days indeed. Treble winning captain. 

He lifted all of those trophies wearing a fucking suit because he didn't play. At least he didn't do a John Terry but Fowler is my treble winning captain. 

55 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think we can all appreciate that Jamie Redknapp was a decent player for us, while acknowledging his opinion on the penalty is nonsensical.

He was fucking garbage, they were still talking about his potential when he was 28! He was Ray Wilkins with knobs on, sideways pass after sideways pass, still his hair looked good!

I was flabbergasted when Roy dropped Michael Thomas for him for the 96 semi against Villa. Thomas hadn't put a foot wrong in 20 games, but as soon as that fucking ponce had recovered from his latest injury he was back in the team.