You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

All keyboards have the ability to do it, yeah. We don’t have a special key for it but it’s quite easy. Same with all sorts of diacritic marks. 

If that is the case I stand corrected mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Just watched the game again on Sky Germany. One thing I didn't mention in the match thread was Origio's involvement in the lead up to the penalty, he has a nice habit of changing things as a sub of late. 

16 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Just heard on a replay commentary that Big Virg put Vardy out for a couple of games when he was with Soton.

Didn't think he could get any higher in my estimation.

Team of shithouses

I think it was the other way round. A Vardy tackle put Van Dijk out.

Vardy was anonymous yesterday, though.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just watched the game again on Sky Germany. One thing I didn't mention in the match thread was Origio's involvement in the lead up to the penalty, he has a nice habit of changing things as a sub of late. 

Looked like he was lining up to hit it with his left, the nutter. 

Great bit of skill to set himself free initially though.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, m0e said:

Looked like he was lining up to hit it with his left, the nutter. 

Great bit of skill to set himself free initially though.

He looks so uncomfortable on the ball at times but I'm guessing that is just how things look, he certainly puts himself about against tiring defences, a good option to have. Nearly shat myself though when he played that cross field ball at 1-1 in the channel between MF and defence. 

14 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He looks so uncomfortable on the ball at times but I'm guessing that is just how things look, he certainly puts himself about against tiring defences, a good option to have. Nearly shat myself though when he played that cross field ball at 1-1 in the channel between MF and defence. 

He can look incredibly clumsy one minute, then skillful as fuck the next. He appears to be completely chilled out at all times, which can be frustrating but on the flip side he's very calm slotting away vital goals in big moments. 

He's the type of bloke to be late all the time but he's always let off cos' he's cool as fuck.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Butch said:

He actually was, I was surprised. 

When he has his head screwed on he is well capable of putting in those performances. He needs to stop revelling in the good things and getting ahead of himself, as inevitably it leads to a poor performance as he switches off. Now that VVD and Matip are ahead of him he'll fight to get a starting spot and put in these better performances when called upon. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Elite said:

He can look incredibly clumsy one minute, then skillful as fuck the next. He appears to be completely chilled out at all times, which can be frustrating at times but on the flip side he's very calm slotting away vital goals in big moments. 

He's the type of bloke to be late all the time but he's always let off cos' he's cool as fuck.

He has cut his hair, so he obviously means business now. Probably going to need him as a starter over the coming months. 

What I like about Divock is his directness and, his little bit of being unpredictable.

I think his game suffered after that blueshite inspired injury presumably when the coaching staff tried to make him more integral to the team. He's a bit like Davey Fairclough used to be, absolutely brilliant when he did his own thing but nowhere near as good when trying to play as a team player.

On 06/10/2019 at 03:54, Red Shift said:

Should be at least 3 nil. Never mind, Sadio is just the bomb: what a finish. Good game, very absorbing & Leicester look threatening and playing well enough to get something.

can Andy have another song plz? I mean Chickory Tip? Fuck sake.

I’ll start the ball rolling:

And Andy runs 10,000 miles

And Andy runs 10.000 more,

Just to cross that ball

Right into that box

For the Reds to get another score.

oh well, I tried.

It’s 500 miles you daft cunt.

And it was the Proclaimers. Clearly I had 10,000 Maniacs mixed into the memory.