You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

Here’s a video of the penalty from the Leicester end. Lallana comes in from some unnecessary rough treatment from the Leicester players in the aftermath. Don’t blame Robbo for bumping Perez at the end. Fucking gobshites.

48 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Had a quick look for the first time ever on Blue Moon, jesus there is absolutely no hints if irony with these beauts is there?  I lasted five minutes before getting the fuck out of there, makes Red Cafe and GoT seem like a good source for honest measured opinion.

Apparently Mane is going to get banned for his dive, why you ask? Simply because Shearer said it was a dive on Motd so the FA will have to take action.

Yeah right.

They are vile over there. Quite unbelievable spew. 

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

Looks like Perez says something racist to to Andy, who shows huge restraint in only digging him with a mild elbow. Perez then launches into a brutal attack.

That's my unbiased reading of the incident.

The resident Leicester fan on GrandOldTeam has a different theory. 

FOXINPEACE

Player Valuation: £10m
It was a very soft penalty - I just saw it on MOTD. I also think the Leicester player being bundled over in the first half was a penalty though.

What was the kerfuffle at the end of the game about?
Rumours that he (Robertson) called Perez something that Hispanic people deem racist. Not sure if its true but he looked incensed by something

Guest Pistonbroke

You have to love how they use words like 'Rumours or Apparently' then go on to make a load of shit up in the hope it sticks. 

I also see the Uk media are using the term 'Ugly Brawl.' It was fucking handbags. The UK media really are a bunch of cunts. 

38 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The resident Leicester fan on GrandOldTeam has a different theory. 

FOXINPEACE

Player Valuation: £10m
It was a very soft penalty - I just saw it on MOTD. I also think the Leicester player being bundled over in the first half was a penalty though.

What was the kerfuffle at the end of the game about?
Rumours that he (Robertson) called Perez something that Hispanic people deem racist. Not sure if its true but he looked incensed by something

Was it "sudaca", like Evra called Suarez but nobody mentioned it in the official reports because Ferguson and Utd ran that whole show from start to finish?

Talking about bluemong - this was actually posted on there yesterday.

And incredibly it is serious.

What a fucking weapon the beaut who posted this and the absolute morons who 'liked' it must be...

This is mind blowing stuff. Even manages to get in a totally classless Hillsborough jibe.

1. They don’t need luck, they have the Prem, FA,Uefa and pigmol making the decisions for them so it has nothing to do with luck, it’s called cheating.
    Our owners need to concentrate on finding out the cheating cünts and follow the money as it will be there somewhere. The dippers got away with not looking after their own at a certain Yorkshire ground and managed to get to the last 2 finals of CL very dubiously and now the yanks have decided to join the party they are in it to win at all costs, it would not surprise me if our ground and training facilities get nuked at some point, and you just know that Bernardo is getting bannned long enough to miss the game at their sh1thole.
    I feel that I am very close to sacking football, VAR is the final straw after we all expected it to be advantageous for the Blues when it has actually been brought in (to the Prem at least) to manipulate results and make it look like the ref is always right.
    Seen my arse with that today.

Last edited: Yesterday at 6:59 PM
    Trojan1962 and ballinio like this

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, an tha said:

What a fucking weapon the beaut who posted this and the absolute morons who 'liked' it must be...

This is mind blowing stuff. Even manages to get in a totally classless Hillsborough jibe.

1. They don’t need luck, they have the Prem, FA,Uefa and pigmol making the decisions for them so it has nothing to do with luck, it’s called cheating.
    Our owners need to concentrate on finding out the cheating cünts and follow the money as it will be there somewhere. The dippers got away with not looking after their own at a certain Yorkshire ground and managed to get to the last 2 finals of CL very dubiously and now the yanks have decided to join the party they are in it to win at all costs, it would not surprise me if our ground and training facilities get nuked at some point, and you just know that Bernardo is getting bannned long enough to miss the game at their sh1thole.
    I feel that I am very close to sacking football, VAR is the final straw after we all expected it to be advantageous for the Blues when it has actually been brought in (to the Prem at least) to manipulate results and make it look like the ref is always right.

The funniest thing is that he's using a European keyboard with 'Umlauts.' Everton fans, Born and Bred locally. They really are a bunch of sad bastards. 

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

One of his complaints is that their ground and training facilities might get "nuked at some point". 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

He surely used it to get around the language filter, mate. 

Still a European keyboard, or do Uk keyboards have 'Umlauts' on them these days?